Reviews for Great Expectations
lostinastory33 chapter 27 . 5/16/2015
very beautiful and well written, but I didn'tI like how you made Al into another chosen one...I would have preferred it if they had all been ordinary and normal...great read though!
larryjc chapter 27 . 3/7/2015
An absolutely beautiful story.

Just finished reading it in a stretch and despite the fact that I won't be saying much, just imagine me repeating every positve review you have gathered for this story over the years.
MrSkeeter chapter 27 . 2/5/2015
I remember starting to read this story some time ago but couldn't remember if I'd ever finished it. Glad I took the time to start again, it was fantastic!
Anon chapter 27 . 1/4/2015
That was... Incredible. I've been looking for Harry/Ginny fanfics for a while now, and this one has fulfilled everything. It was completely worth all the effort from you, and thanks for writing such an amazing story. It made me feel kinda nostalgic, thinking about Harry and Ginny as full-grown adults with children... I just didn't want to let go of 17 year old Harry, with whom I passed through a great deal. At the end I was pretty tearful, thinking about everything since a baby with a lightning-shaped scar being left on Privet Drive, Number 4 to Harry biding farewell to his children at the Hogwarts Express. Thank you for such an amazing story, I'll be looking forward to that sequel!
Whisper chapter 27 . 1/4/2015
Hi! I basically just read your entire story in 2 days(it would have been 1 but I had to be at work at 6 this morning! Hahaha)

Anyways I love this story it's really brilliant and I don't think I've read a better post Deathly Hollows fic.

This story was truly brilliant!
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 26 . 12/17/2014
I loved how the opening gave us an insight into James' world.
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 25 . 12/17/2014
I found your descriptions of prematurity to be quite realistic. I know from my parents what it was like because I was born at 30 weeks.
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 24 . 12/17/2014
The ending was just so fantastic! It really conveyed the bond between mother and son.
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 23 . 12/17/2014
I laughed out loud when I saw the name of the chapter! Good job.
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 22 . 12/17/2014
:o
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 21 . 12/17/2014
:D
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 20 . 12/17/2014
Ron's dialogue in this chapter was excellent. It just felt right.
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 19 . 12/17/2014
You write both Harry's POV and the 3rd person very well.
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 18 . 12/17/2014
The moment between the two women at the end seemed to come at the perfect time.
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 17 . 12/17/2014
I love "love talk"- keep it coming.
2,383 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »