Reviews for Great Expectations
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
I had to try so hard not to cry when Fred appeared!
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 6 . 12/17/2014
Katie chapter 27 . 11/6/2014
BEST FAN FICTION I HAVE EVER READ! NO QUESTIONS ASKED! HANDS SOWN AMAZING! I LOVE IT! It is so close to what J.K. Rowling's story was it could have very well happened! It is so relatable and yet so far distant at the same time! I WILL RECOMMEND THIS STORY TO ALL THE POTTERHEADS I KNOW! ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! :)
Imaginer.012 chapter 24 . 11/4/2014
I was born at 27 weeks and was only 1lb 14oz so this chapter touches home. So, I might have been reading this story obsessively today, who cares:)
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 5 . 9/12/2014
Great chapter.
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 4 . 9/12/2014
Excellent dialogue on the part of Harry in this chapter.
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
Good for you!

I write Canon myself and couldn't imagine it any other way.
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
Mysterious and hilarious. Well done!
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Loved it!
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 27 . 9/11/2014
This was such a magical story. The plot was amazing!
Jen.Everlark chapter 27 . 8/4/2014
You are such a brilliant writer! Loved this story.
HPfangirl-7 chapter 27 . 12/30/2013
Wow. This is honestly, hand on heart the best hinny fan fiction I have ever read! It was great!
Ravenous Book Bunny chapter 27 . 9/24/2013
Cara chapter 27 . 9/4/2013
This is one of the best stories I have ever read on here, and you have a lot to be proud of. You are a very good writer, and I felt as if J.K Rowling herself had graced us with an 8th book (now wouldn't THAT be extraordinary?) I usually don't leave comments, but after finishing Great Expections I simply couldn't not say anything.

You are a fanominal author, and it is rare to find such a good fanfic. You stayed true to the characters, had a decent plot, and actually finished the story! Well done.
ShePotter chapter 27 . 8/15/2013
Great story, wonderful writing. I've missed all the updates on the other stories I'm reading, because I couldn't stop reading this story. I'll be looking to see if you did a sequel, I hope so! However, I'm sure I'll be reading some of your other stories. Please keep writing and good luck with life. If possible a little more of Ron & Hermione:). I loved Ron & Hermione's row, so typical R/Hr! Also, right on about Ex's, no matter how secure you are in your relationship. Ok, going to look for more of your stories, Yea!
2,374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »