Reviews for Great Expectations
Ariana dumbledor chapter 12 . 9/30/2016
Sorry about this but . Your loved ones aren't in your heart. Your heart isn't the thing of love it's just a organ that pumps blood. Your brain is where you "love" technically . Because love is a a action your brain made you do. The reminder of your loved ones is from your memory.

I'm fully sorry it's just annoying to me .
Guest in Europe chapter 27 . 5/8/2016
Excellent story - liked the Brigadoon idea.

Thank you.
Morgan chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
It is awesome. I love Harry Potter. Pregnancy!
Isabella chapter 24 . 12/24/2015
That was just 's the best fan fiction ever !thanks
Guest chapter 2 . 12/22/2015
dude this is amazing af. Like you've thought through everything, your English is superb, much better than the douches who usually end up writing and yeah.
BookButterfly11 chapter 9 . 8/13/2015
Wow, I remembered the end, that means it was really good! (You can probably tell by now that I forget things pretty darn fast) This is intriguing, nice plot twist. I hope you don't just drop it, I hope you tell us more. And nice bit with the names, especially Rose's. I never thought of that...I now declare myself to be fully capable of being, truly, a complete and total idiot. Seriously! (Oh WHY does FF not have italics! GEEZ, GUYS! HOW HARD WOULD IT BE?!) Anyways, lovely work! See you later, alligator! :)
BookButterfly11 chapter 8 . 8/13/2015
Every time I read that word, I swear...dying again! I love your writing, I think you have such talent and I'm really privileged to be able to read your work. I might not specify so much what I like, but by the end of the chapter, for me, it's all blended into one happy fuzzy blur. I love it all! Keep writing! :)
BookButterfly11 chapter 7 . 8/13/2015
LOVED IT as always. But this ad here is sort of killing my buzz. The chef just stuck, like, a whole lobster into a pot. Ew, it was so disgusting OH GODS HE'S AT IT AGAIN HELP! okay. I reeeeeeeeeeeally need to move on now. Great work, loved it, and oh god there it is again GOODBYE
BookButterfly11 chapter 5 . 8/13/2015
Really good as always. Of course I knew Hermione was pregnant from the sum, but oh well, it was nice to read it anyways! Oh, thanks for that suggestion-Weasley Weddings, right? It's excellent-I'm enjoying it quite a bit! :)
BookButterfly11 chapter 2 . 8/13/2015
I looooooooooove it! So so so good! Thank you for writing! :)
harryislife chapter 27 . 5/24/2015
I really liked your story, it was very interesting and there were some really funny bits. I hope you do the sequel as I would like to hear Als story. At times I found Molly very annoying, particularly when Harry went missing and when Albus was born. I would've liked to see Ginny confront her and her become a little less overbearing, but I suppose she didn't have time. Apart from that I have no complaints, it was very well written.
lostinastory33 chapter 27 . 5/16/2015
very beautiful and well written, but I didn'tI like how you made Al into another chosen one...I would have preferred it if they had all been ordinary and normal...great read though!
larryjc chapter 27 . 3/7/2015
An absolutely beautiful story.

Just finished reading it in a stretch and despite the fact that I won't be saying much, just imagine me repeating every positve review you have gathered for this story over the years.
MrSkeeter chapter 27 . 2/5/2015
I remember starting to read this story some time ago but couldn't remember if I'd ever finished it. Glad I took the time to start again, it was fantastic!
Anon chapter 27 . 1/4/2015
That was... Incredible. I've been looking for Harry/Ginny fanfics for a while now, and this one has fulfilled everything. It was completely worth all the effort from you, and thanks for writing such an amazing story. It made me feel kinda nostalgic, thinking about Harry and Ginny as full-grown adults with children... I just didn't want to let go of 17 year old Harry, with whom I passed through a great deal. At the end I was pretty tearful, thinking about everything since a baby with a lightning-shaped scar being left on Privet Drive, Number 4 to Harry biding farewell to his children at the Hogwarts Express. Thank you for such an amazing story, I'll be looking forward to that sequel!
2,409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »