Reviews for Great Expectations
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
Good for you!

I write Canon myself and couldn't imagine it any other way.
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
Mysterious and hilarious. Well done!
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Loved it!
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 27 . 9/11/2014
This was such a magical story. The plot was amazing!
Jen.Everlark chapter 27 . 8/4/2014
You are such a brilliant writer! Loved this story.
HPfangirl-7 chapter 27 . 12/30/2013
Wow. This is honestly, hand on heart the best hinny fan fiction I have ever read! It was great!
Ravenous Book Bunny chapter 27 . 9/24/2013
LOVE!
Cara chapter 27 . 9/4/2013
This is one of the best stories I have ever read on here, and you have a lot to be proud of. You are a very good writer, and I felt as if J.K Rowling herself had graced us with an 8th book (now wouldn't THAT be extraordinary?) I usually don't leave comments, but after finishing Great Expections I simply couldn't not say anything.

You are a fanominal author, and it is rare to find such a good fanfic. You stayed true to the characters, had a decent plot, and actually finished the story! Well done.
ShePotter chapter 27 . 8/15/2013
Great story, wonderful writing. I've missed all the updates on the other stories I'm reading, because I couldn't stop reading this story. I'll be looking to see if you did a sequel, I hope so! However, I'm sure I'll be reading some of your other stories. Please keep writing and good luck with life. If possible a little more of Ron & Hermione:). I loved Ron & Hermione's row, so typical R/Hr! Also, right on about Ex's, no matter how secure you are in your relationship. Ok, going to look for more of your stories, Yea!
i-am-harrypotter-94 chapter 13 . 5/29/2013
Hii ive lost count of how many times ive read ur stories. Ur a brilloant writer who should consider writing professionally. But i do hope u write another amazing story as it has been years since the end of ur last nd since i did not get to read ur stories while they were in progress i wud loove to read them in the forseeable future. Hope u consider nd reply!
Claudia chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I am still reading the story and only take a second to say: Wow! Great story! If I could I would give my baby over to a babysitter for a few hours so that I can do nothing but read!

I especially like your fluent style and your logic behind what you write - it is very believable (well as believable as wizards ;) )
Fluff-is-awesome chapter 27 . 4/11/2013
Alright look. This story started out as super light and fluffy, but it turned into something so much more. I can't believe how realistically you explained all of that magical stuff, but it's so good! I'm telling you, please write the sequel series! You've got the entire set up right here! Please I beg of you. I want to know Al's story!
Fluff-is-awesome chapter 23 . 4/10/2013
Oh my god. This story is ingenious! I love it! Al Rose and Scorp! Legend! Ah I can't wait! I'm not even done with this story yet and I'm so excited! WHOOHOO!
This is really very creative and detailed. Not what I would have expected from where the story started... This is so exciting! ;D
Elena.The.Pixie chapter 6 . 3/18/2013
oh...this has become my fav...soo great!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013