Reviews for Great Expectations
Bondi.lover Future lifeguard chapter 24 . 8/26/2012
May i just point out that 3 pounds isn't to underweight, I was just over 3 pounds when i was born a day late to point out . mind you i am still quite skiny now almost 15 years later but thats cuss i hate really sweet things. any way back to the story i loved it its turly amazing i hope you write more on the tale of albus potter your doing great
Bondi.lover Future lifeguard chapter 17 . 8/26/2012
Sirus I love Him hes justice was well done
Bondi.lover Future lifeguard chapter 15 . 8/26/2012
well that was a scary clift hanger
The 5 of Spades chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Great start. The FIA will be adding this story to their favorites.
mellarkable5678 chapter 27 . 8/15/2012
AAH! I have just finished reading this amazing story. Too cute and overall brilliant! It made me laugh…and when Lily and Jamez were in the dream…I cried. Very J.K. Rowlingish! (the highest praise I can give to an author)
readlikeabook chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Wow!
You are such a Great writer, your dream sequences are amazingly written and you have created a believable and fascinating storyline, worthy of the books they are based on :) thank you for a day of enjoyment and contentment, I really don't know how to thank you for allowing me the pleasure of reading the fruits of your imagination!
Please, s'il vous plaît, placet, xahiş edirik write another Harry/Ginny story, I would be the first to read and review!
Thanks again,
Readlikeabook aka meg
Needle In A Haystack chapter 27 . 7/22/2012
Just read all of that in one sitting, and I have to say I think this is one of the most detailed fics I have ever read. I can tell you really thought the story out, so it was an amazing read! Thanks sooo much and can't wait for the sequel... *hint hint*.
Be Quiet 1 chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
i totallly started crying. Thank u 4 the tribute to fred. it means a lot to me.
Be Quiet 1 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
HAVE FUN WITH THAT.
TheDarkLlamaLord chapter 16 . 7/9/2012
A flask of poly juice potion! No wonder the note came through Astoria! Harry's working with Lucius! HAHAHA. Genius.

myianewton
confusednikki24-7 chapter 27 . 6/13/2012
this was a very well-written story! i loved it! it was so good!
confusednikki24-7 chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
awww no flashback...oh well...great chapter..interesting cliffhanger..
confusednikki24-7 chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
haha please tell me the ch 6 is the actual telling..lol..well i guess i'll find out lol..
confusednikki24-7 chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
haha this story is too funny...ron and hermione are too cute!
Daughter-of-Zeus03 chapter 27 . 6/3/2012
You managed to reduce me to tears, something that has never happened to me while reading a fanfic before, so congrats!

This story is brilliantly written, the detail in the descriptions of scenes, how in character the characters are, and the great plot, just makes the story a worthwhile read.

Thank you for writing this wonderful story.

I would just like to jump up and down, (in my head) and go, 'I thought it might be the Arthurian legend rebirth thing!' before Hermione said anything, the chapter before, actually.

That might be just because I was just doing a project on Arthur a few days ago, but still!

Sorry for the slight rambling.

What happened to the sequel?

DOZ03