Reviews for Secret
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Rebafan4evr chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
Omg plzzzzz update soon!:D
Courtney chapter 7 . 12/8/2011
OMG! This is a great story! Y did u stop doing it! U should continue with this!
Courtney chapter 7 . 12/8/2011
OMG! This is a great story! Y did u stop doing it! U should continue with this!
Chatte578 chapter 7 . 3/13/2011
nice job interesting story im glad to see brock and reba happily married and the secret out to brock nice job
Ashley chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
what the hell man finish the freaken story I want to know what's going to happen
Kat8790 chapter 7 . 7/24/2008
You really should continue with this story. I love it!
Reba0is0Ahmazing chapter 7 . 6/18/2008
i like it alot please updatE!
RedRoseQueenOfCountry chapter 7 . 4/19/2008
Good. Need to continue.
Osperus chapter 7 . 3/10/2008
! good stuff. Some of the dialog seems off to me, but the story's so good it doesn't matter.
Gabby chapter 7 . 2/23/2008
It got a little boring! You need to put more stuff in there about Cheyenne and Van.
Swiftly Sweet Reba chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Oh ... this is a first!

Good ole sensible Reba does something not - so sensible during senior year ...

Love it!

Gives an interesting twist to Reba's "perfect" character.

Update soon, please!

Even though it would be predictable, a reunion with the daughter would make my day!

Update, update, update!
Brutce chapter 7 . 2/4/2008
ALRIGHT!

I HAVE A MAJOR PROBLEM HERE!

you 2 idiots havent updated this storii in god only knows how long and you give us [ the readers] this ittsy bittsy chapter! ARE YOU FOR SERIOUS RIGHT NOW!

I SHOULD SERIOUSLY HUNT YOU DOWN AND BEAT YOU 2 A CRISP!

yes i am fully aware you cant beat someone to a crisp; but work with me here.

SECONDLY, dont give me this crap that your busy! so is the rest of america and they still find time to update there storii; espically the really retarded people who have no buisness writing storii's. they update...but does a good storii like this one ever update as much as those $$whipes!

I DIDNT THINK SO!

THIRDLY, i swear on teh grave of all that is holy if you 2 mo-rons dont update this fxckin storii soon there will be serious problems for you stupid baboons!

FORTHLY [ yes i am fully aware that isnt a word] i thoughrly enjoy this storii and i apoligize if this seems mean; i didnt take my meds today.

Lizzie chapter 7 . 2/3/2008
This is pretty much an amazing story!

Love it! Please write more when you can.
Macahol84 chapter 7 . 2/3/2008
so good! i cant wait to read more. i hope nothing horrible happens when reba's daughter is found :)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »