Reviews for The Decision
gingersnappy chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
At least they didn't have white socks on. Or black socks. Nice to take a chance to give the resident hotties a once over :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I love it! It's awesome! *rolling on floor laughing*
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Right on. LOL. That was priceless.
shywr1ter chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Priceless!

(even though I see Logan though a bit rosier glasses than Max does here... ;})

Nice job of reeling in your reader, even this M/L shipper, and having an ending we *all* can love! Not too easy in this particular fandom!

Thanks for a nice start to a gloomy Saturday.
dazedizzy chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
hey, can't remember my password to login, but just wanted to drop by for a review.

I really liked how you depicted Logan and Zack. In Logan, I could see the weathered ordinariness of him. I think (and this is my small critique) that you could have emphasized one thing that would have been sexy about him that would appeal to women, so that when you hit the last line, (that Max thought he was sexy for a human), would hit truer...

As for Zack, you know how I feel about him, woman! I love the ruggedness that you've portrayed him to be. I like that you made him more dominant than Max and how she bended to that almost instinctively. Now, that is sexy!

As for Alec, I like how you made him different from Zack by making him the smoother, younger, more beautiful one. I think you managed to portray two different types of perfection really well!

Great job, Shay!
wrenbailey chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Laughing to hard to post anything but that was frigging hilarious.
patricia chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
that was funny "they all had ugly feet" love it.
BlondieB chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
I really liked this story. I always enjoy reading your stories because you are a very visual author. As I read this one I could see each man the way Max was looking at him - and I don't even find Zack or Logan attractive. So good work, and keep writing!
purplebunnywabbit chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
You were very meticulous of each man's characteristics and then we get down to it and all Max is evaluating are sandals on feet. All three of them in one room, feet aside... drool. Anyway, just thought you should know it was great, how could one not enjoy that hunkalicious ficlet?
blue-eyed-blue-stocking chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
while i understand that the other two guys aren't too bad, i know, and, judging from your pen-name, you know, that alec will always win. ugly feet or not.