Reviews for Who Needs You? I Do
thepurplecookiemonster chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Well, I hate to say it, but Kelso would be congratulating Hyde on his feat in "sad but hot break-up sex." I love Kelso with all my heart, but... well, he's a Kelso, and I guess that's self-explanitory.
Haha, anywayyyy, that was a cool story! :D
literaturefrenzy23 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Made me cry!
MistyMountainHop chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
This story really captures the grief a lot of zen fans still feel thanks to the disservice the T7S creators/runners did to the show and its characters. Some people, whether fictional or real, just belong together. To keep them apart feels unnatural - and your story illustrates this fact beautifully. Both Jackie and Hyde are written sympathetically. The physical connection they allow themselves during this night has a deeper purpose: it's both love-filled and grief-filled. And the letter is just a killer.

I have a feeling you would've done a great job writing a longer, happier J/H fic in response to the debacle that was season 8.

Thank you for sharing this.
heavenly-vixen chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
ok. you made me cry. that was heart breaking. so so sad, but so beautiful. I always thought Jackie and Hyde's love was real, and true, and just breathtakingly beautiful. I've always been so disappointed that the writers stole it away.

Thanks for a beautiful read.
joeypotter85 chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
it may not be a happy ending in theory, but if you think about it...it sort of is. jackie finally has the closure she needs to move on. and hyde has finally realized that none other than jackie will ever truly hold his heart. even if he is married to the stripper whore and not her. great story. i enjoyed reading it.
Lissa68 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I was on a total high after reading "Clueless Experts." Now I'm all bummed out. *sigh*

This was beautifully done; poignant.

The stand out, memorable line for me: "Normal was making love to the girl you should have married, not fucking the slut you ended up with."

That left me with a huge lump in my throat. :(
She'sTheDevil chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
This was lovely and bittersweet.
theboywonder chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Wonderful story!

I couldn't stop crying, lol.

I would love for you to write a companion piece.
Infinitywr chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
This story gives me a little closure, too, because I'd like to think that they secretly had one last night together. But it also makes me sad, because they don't end up together. :(

Anyway, it was an awesome oneshot!
MinaSeraphina chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
I do wish you would write a companion piece I so love this one shot, it's great!
Stepmother chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
omfg PLEASE make a companion piece!
cuteclaws chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Companion piece! companion piece! please!
LM3795 chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
I LOVED this, it was very well written, great job! I even cried a little..you know...relating to it and everything...I hope you do end up doing a companion piece, can't wait to read it!