Reviews for We Can't
Galadriel chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Because of the context and summary of this story, the ending was contradictory. You summarized this fic as H/Hr. What was the purpose of ending it as H/G (regardless of dreaming it) other than to give your viewpoint?
TJ1994 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
wow
badkidoh chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
it was good
Princess Ducky chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I reckon it's H/Hr forever, so I loved this fic- apart form the ending. Besides the fact that having it end in a dream which according to an author I met is the worst way to end a fic, Harry actually tries to get back with Ginerva which is a major mistake IMO.

Keep Writing

Princess Ducky
DragonWolf82 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
I highly dissagree with you on Harry/Ginny Ron/Hermione ships. Ron and Hermione constantly fight and the only thing that they really have in common is their friendship with Harry. Love does not come from constant bickering, only hate does. On the Harry/Ginny thing I have a question for you, who would you rather be with; someone who has only ever loved you fame/ image or the one that loves you for who you are? Ginny is nothing but a fangirl she loves Harry's fame and image not who he is. Going along those line it is Hermione who is the one that has loved him for who he is not his fame.
Supfan chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
OMG! First off, thank you for having a LEGITIMATE excuse for why Hermione was OOC. A dream was a perfect way to wrap that up!

Dreams are often really cliched fics, but honestly, this one was very very good.

Congrats on a bloody good fic
natashajay chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
awesome!
harryhermione fan chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
naw u wrong harry abd hermione 4 ever
danjazzmynne chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
That was an awsome story.
neuDEVOTIONS chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
The only thing I can say is that I totally agree with Edmond O'Donald. Ginny gives her body, not deserving Harry's love, but with Hermione it's a totally different thing. She had always been there for him, not Ginny.

Oppinions, I guess. Keep up ;)
A.E. McCarley chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
its good and i thinnk you did a job well done.
Edmond O'Donald chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
I know you are a H/G shipper...but I think Ginny is a pathetic, weak character who's so minor in the books that her ending up with Harry is enough to make me vomit. She never deserved him; she never earned his love, and she was not willing to die for him in the way that Hermione was. JKR was totally F* in the head to think that her pairings made any sense at all.

Your sex scene was indeed good - and well written - but you totally miss the point. Ginny gives nothing but her body. Hermione gives her heart and soul. She knows Harry in ways that Ginny can't even imagine.

For me - it's Harry and Hermione...and always will be.
Dragonthunder89 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Well, it was pretty good, but I am a Harry/Hermione shipper and well...there are plenty of ways Harry and Hermione can get together. Yes, Hermione was slightly out of character but most people are with lust. Anyway it was good for your first one so keep up the good work and I will keep an eye out for any future posts.
carpolean chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
well done! excellent smut! and I'm glad it was a dream :)
onlyou chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Im a Harry/Hermione shipper and this storys a pretty good one froma R/HR shipper. The sex scene was wonderful for someone who'se never had experience writing one. Very good story (: