Reviews for Ab esse ad posse
Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 3/2/2014
nice
3LW00D chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
Now I have a question, if they are theorizing that the reason for the infection not spreading is because the serum "attacked" the T-Virus cells before making contact with Wesker's own cells...that doesnt quite stand up because he had previously been shot, and that had healed before being attacked by the Tyrant. Please do correct me if I'm wrong.
3LW00D chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
Aaaaaaand cue heart attack on both their parts.
Crystal Lorelei chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
I love it how the story seems so unpredictable and, even though it's a fanfic, you still are able to capture each character's personality
Skiptrix chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
I do believe you have one of the best Wesker personas.

This Wesker greatly reminds me of RE4 Wesker, when he is 'at his best' -

not crazy, deluded, or spiteful, just following his plans through,

one thoughtful step at a time; mainly strong and emotionless, yet such striking

emotions can show through the tiniest of motions.

Wesker simply has the complexity of layers, to be peeled back and observed with fascination.

That's why he's my favourite character. And of course it doesn't hurt for him to be also

aesthetically appealing

and apparently a bad-ass too.
Skiptrix chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
This is probably the third time I've read through this story, but it's just so articulately written :D

I have to ask though, it would be interesting to know what Wesker was doing whilst Ada was did her bond-girl thing and found Birkin.

Washing off the blood and musing on his inhuman predicament?

Jumping around the warehouse shouting "I AM GOD! FEAR ME OR I WILL SMITE YOU WITH MY GODLINESS!" ?

Doing a victory dance with a song to match - "Can't Touch This" ?

The list really does go on :D
FeatherClaw of Windclan chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Wow...this is amazing.
Divine Arion chapter 7 . 2/24/2009
Another astounding addition to your story. I’m very intrigued to see how Wesker will eventually adapt to his virus. You’ve done such a brilliant job with this story! Me loves it so! XD

Divine Arion chapter 6 . 2/24/2009
Even more interesting revelations in this chapter. Seeing Wesker describe his death was truly gruesome. I’m loving how you take it slow with how he’s realizing what is happening to his body. Very wonderful work here! Keep it up! XD

Divine Arion chapter 5 . 2/24/2009
Wow, truly beautiful job with your explanation of the virus. I’m so uneducated in that information, that I’m quite fascinated by what you have written. Goodness, I can’t wait to see how this develops.

Divine Arion chapter 4 . 2/24/2009
Oh goodness, Wesker is none too pleased with this! I’m sure the man’s mind is spurring a hundred thoughts at the moment! I wonder what could be happening to him. I can’t wait to read more! XD

Divine Arion chapter 3 . 2/24/2009
It’s very fascinating to see Wesker out of his usual drawl. You’ve done a spectacular job fleshing out his character there. But oh no! He’s infected? That’s not a good sign at all! Let’s hope William can figure things out!

Divine Arion chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
The tension between the two was unnerving. Heck, I was just like Ada, curious to see what all the commotion was about. I wonder though if Wesker is indeed infected with the Tyrant virus. We shall see soon enough.

Divine Arion chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Once again, I can’t tell you how much I love your writing style! It’s truly spectacular and you do so well visually exhibiting the picture. Poor Wesker, he’s in a bad way right now. Hopefully William can help him out.

notanotherfanficauthor chapter 7 . 10/17/2008
A brilliant concluding chapter which wraps everything up nicely, and still leaves you wanting to read more.

The little exchange between Wesker and Ada was great, and I love seeing things from her point of view, and her reluctance to show weakness. You really have her down to a T.

And now I want to go read the next one, but sadly I'll have to leave it for later. Anyway, it's been an incredibly enjoyable read so far, well done on a great set of stories.