Reviews for I Thought She Knew
SlayersFan132 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Awww...It's so sweet! I love it! Man, even without knowing that prince at all I was really, really starting to hate him. HE WILL PAY FOR WHAT HE WAS THINKING! FOR THE SAKE OF JUSTICE AND LOVE, I WILL FOREVER PROTECT AMELIA FROM PEOPLE LIKE THAT!
Elise-chan chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
how sweet. very nice. thanks for write. bye
Kazima Kuwabara chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
wonderful! i'm faving!
jesphoenix05 chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
I got goosebumps! That was so amazing! The way you built up the suspense was astonishing and almost painful yet wonderful! A sweet torture lived right there in Zel's mind you can almost FEEL what he's feeling! I am amazed! This is so good! I can't say it in enough ways!
tofu-melon chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
This just... -BOOM- in my heart! I loved it! Dear gods I loved it so much my mind just went -BLAM-!

Totally goes in my favorites. :DD
Higatsuku chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
YES! SO KAWAI! I WAS HOPING SOMEONE WOULD WRITE THIS TYPE OF FIC! THERE SHOULD BE MORE! GREAT JOB!
Ahria chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
That was really well written! I liked it!

-Ahria
Saler Vamp chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
OH MY GOD!

THAT IS THE MOST WUNDERFUL STORY I HAVE EVER RED!

!

-Bye
Vivi Laney chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
I love the way you write! I love the last words you use in the fic 'and the world...is perfect.' Very, very good! Z/A forever!
GeminiWings chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
I quoth Lina, "Go Zel!" I hope Zelgadis beats that bastard bloody right on that altar!
Luna chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
So cute! D! I love it!
Mika-chan chapter 1 . 11/15/2001
I almost cried because I was so touched. That was expertly written. Good job! _
Sky light chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
*claps wildly* Oh, this was excellent! This was incredibly good! I loved this... I loved this so much! Heh, now make a tasteful lemon sequel and everything will be perfect. _~ (joking! ...joking... kinda... _;;)
Nuriko Metallium chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
That was sooo wonderful. You did a really good job with it. Zel/Amelia forever.
Me Gots No Name chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
Oh-mi-gawd! That was so kawaii! *sniff* I think I'm gonna cry! That was the best I've read in a long time...and I can't hold it back anymore! *sobs loudly and violently* Where did all of my kleenex boxes go?