Reviews for Open the Door, a Holiday Series: A New Year
Kaliko the Cat chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I really wish there were more to this story! Its a lot of fun reading! I like to think that Duo and Wufei adopted the twins and lived happily ever after!
DuochanShinigami chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I just read your entire 'Open the Door' series and absolutely loved it. I've read quite a many 5x2s (especially as its my favorite pairing) but the angle you've taken with first the holiday premise and then with Cyan & Chris and the orphanage was just very moving. Duo just seems so perfectly placed helping at an orphanage and then potentially adopting with his past.

I really hope you'll eventually finish this series and I'd love to read it if you ever do.
China Dolly chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
I totally adore your Holiday Series! I simply love it. Please update soon because I'm so curious as to what is going to happen now!
Kyoki Kiss chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
I love this series. (_)!

It's so heart warming. But it doesn't seem like you will continue it... Will you? I'm crossing my fingers!
Vitanie Tora chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Yea, a new fic to add to the collection. Nice beginning, I have a feeling more will come soon. Considering there is New Years Eve and day. Glad to see the story continues, so until later

Tora-chan
Airezi chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Not a bad little fic, I felt kind of lost with all the characters just suddenly being there, but I think that could be remedied by reading some of your other fics. Also it would really add to your story by adding some more details so readers could 'see' the scene a bit more, but I liked it anyways!
Knyghtshade chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Mushy mush. _
Kitsune-001 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
No... It's over. Please, Please update soon.