Reviews for Into The Dark
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 5 . 4/5/2010
Connor! Eep, I'm more worried about the twin off by himself! Yeesh. But I'm glad to see Murphy's quite acting like an ass. Maybe Lianna (with Liam's help) can fix him.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 4 . 4/4/2010
Aw, poor Liam. He's so sweet and so young. Murphy, Murphy, Murphy...ah well, he needs time to understand that innocence has a way of healing things broken.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
Oh god, Murph...Please, don't do this to him! I can't watch him tear himself apart. :(
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
Aw, poor Murph and even poor Connor to some extent. Holy crap, you're writing's powerful. I hate seeing Murph tear himself apart like this, and yet I can't stop watching.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
"me bedtime stinks. Ye have ta change it, Da. I can't sleep during me bedtime." Oh yeah, definitely Murphy's son. Lol. Wow, this first chapter has a real kick, I can't wait to read the rest.
betty-boo chapter 8 . 10/23/2008
I just read all 8 chapters and am sorry to hear that you're not going to finishs or add to it. It's different to everything i've read (You always are).
klancas2 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I really enjoyed this story. Although it was a bit abrupt in the end, I understand about 'getting out while the getting's good'! Very well written and entertaining.

Kelly
IrishSaints chapter 8 . 3/15/2008
hahahaa ohh connor, you are BAD!

but thankfully, Murph managed to save some of Liam's innocence. ;)

I'm sad that you aren't continuing this, but I think you made a smart choice. Best to end it here, where it works, than try to force the rest out, eh?

Anyway, now I'm off to listen to that song. If it's Paramore, chances are I'll love it! Do you know which album it's on?

Nell
DreamsDie chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
I don't generally ever leave reviews. I like to lurk, but I have to tell you that although you have chosen not to continue this story, the way that you ended this chapter was fitting.

PS I also got a good laugh out of it as well.
BelhavenOnTap chapter 8 . 3/14/2008
I can't believe Connor taught Liam that naughty word! But quick thinking on Murph's part! Well, you can't force something that doesn't want to come. But will you please, please write The Supernanny vs. The MacManuses for Bel. Pretty please? Hugs, Bel
moviemaniac07 chapter 7 . 2/24/2008
wow. i really like this story. it's very good, and totally different than Even In Heaven. keep going.

btw, i have a feeling lianna's wrong about murphy. or at least i hope so.
Nell chapter 7 . 2/23/2008
too lazy to log in again.

hehehehe murph's falling in love!

honestly, i think it'll turn out ok. and i think its a good thing for murph. he needs some more love in his life.

can't wait for the next chapter!

Nell
BelhavenOnTap chapter 7 . 2/23/2008
I think Lianna thinks she's much insightful into Mr. MacManus than she really may be. If he's anything, I don't think Murphy is transparent. I am quite glad that she is going to be good to him and handle him with the care he deserves. I liked this chapter, IFHD. It had a different kind of meat in it-the kind I do like. As far as the relationship between Murphy and Lianna, it could be a growing experience for both of them, should you feel like writing it. Cheers, Bel
BelhavenOnTap chapter 6 . 2/16/2008
I am so glad I do not work in a meat-packing plant. This chapter makes me glad I am a vegetarian. Murph getting back into the action will add an interesting twist to this one. I await your next installment. Cheers, Bel
alandava chapter 6 . 2/15/2008
Longe live the Saints! I'm glad Murph is coming around-we need playful Murphy. Connor was great, trying to run the meat packing gauntlet; good stuff! Nice chapter!

alandava