Reviews for We Are Robin Hood!
Mister Charlie Chaplin chapter 1 . 3/7
poor Robin... why is Carter alive and Robin dead?
The Dust In Dreams chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
I sobbed my heart out at the end of the 2nd series! I couldn't control myself and my friends all cried too!

Anyway, I've now got more tears in my eyes after reading this... I'm so sad, aren't I?

Write more!
senna chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I sobbed and sobbed and sobbed at the last episode!

I wasn't prepared for her to die!
GoldenAshes chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
The idea of this is interesting-Robin dying instead of Marian-but you seemed to push it a bit too fast. There's little sense of emotional buildup.

Also, you "tell" us a bit too much. Robin runs towards Marian, scared for her life. That's fairly obvious, and would be more powerful if you showed us how he was reacting to being scared. Is he tripping all over himself? Focusing on Gisborne? Unable to think clearly?

The idea of Marian taking Robin's place is quite interesting, and could actually be followed up, if you like.
Rivan Warrioress chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
(jumping up and down) i cried i cried. Ahem, sorry about that. Good work on a good story. Marion should not have died. R.W.
Musings of a Shaken Mind chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
cry? Cry?

I was sobbing my little heart out... *sob*

Nice story, though... D
VenusStarNight chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
i cudnt stop crying.. im gnah really miss it wont be as good :'(
Abboz chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Yes I cried but with so much uproar i bet they bring her back some way or another, nice story but i would be even more upset if robin died lol!
Jacqueline Roget chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
I sobbed!

I hope Robin dies in series 3 and they show him going w/ Marian...
The Devil Wears Westwood chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Still haven't watched it, learned of the ending, and haven't quite finished crying... i will cry during season3, expecting to see Marian, and never will again.
Socksycherry chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
sweet and sad, but I think I like Marian dying better, not because this was a bad story, cause it wasn't. But just because I liked Robin more than Marian (here comes the angry mob)
Rosie Pevensie chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
yeh i cried watching the last episode. I have never cried so much in my whole life and a tv show has certainly never made me cry like that. It was just too emotional and so not right! robin and marian are supposed to be together in the end. Even though it is still sad, i like your version better! well doen x x x
Zaedah chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Wait a second...how is killing Robin going to make me feel better? Oh, that wasn't your point. Got it!

Honestly, this makes sense because there's no way (after her almost-cave-death) that he would allow Marian to be killed. But of course, the series would end should he die.

Nice job and looking forward to more as always!
KeepingAmused chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
I'm still in shock from the last episode. How could they?

DAMMIT

sorry. anyways

I'm curious about the next chapters D

PLEASE update soon!

x
Rosie-Jess chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Oh,I cried and cried and cried some more...and great story, but Robin...dead? No