Reviews for Love Bites
Seria-Vermilion chapter 13 . 9/28/2014
UPDATE! THIS IS AMAZING!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/28/2014
Blood of virgins? Really!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/28/2014
Dammit
Guest chapter 9 . 9/28/2014
YESSS!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/28/2014
Die in hell, Nhadala! Leave my fav couple alone or so help me it will be more that hurt time!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
Damn you, Auron! Shut the hell up!
LordHatredX chapter 13 . 4/6/2014
to bad theres not been any updates in few years it may of got higher rating from me if it did

! ! !
Guest chapter 13 . 3/21/2013
wow, this story is actually amazing you have to update and fast!
whilst i got half way through bot FFX and FFX-2 i still went ahead and read/watched the rest of the story line and kinda felt like they didn't really go into much detail about Tidus and Yuna's actual relationship. However whilst you story is different it also begins to give off much more detail which i love! PLEASE update soon i really want to read it, your so talented :)
Quaranite chapter 13 . 12/9/2012
I need more! Not to be inconsiderate or anything, but please please please please please please please add another chapter because this is a HUGE CLIFFHANGER. The whole story here left me wanting more!
keyblade master cole chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
This is very good I cant wait for chapter 14.
sasusakufan2357 chapter 13 . 11/21/2010
Ohhh I can't wait for the next chapter! I hope you update soon
Harley McCoy chapter 13 . 10/25/2010
This was a wonderful surprise to see in my email box. I'm so happy that you've decided to update this awesome story. Congratulations on both your marriage and your newborn baby girl.

Okay, so moving on to the story at hand. One word: suspenseful. Ending the chapter on the cusp of some pivotal turning point was ingenious, of course, I was thoroughly upset I was unable to discover what happens to poor, naive, Gippal. I can speculate, but that's it . . . which I'm content to do, for now.

This chapter was shorter than some prior chapters, which I hope is not an indication that you're suffering from writer's block (something that has been going around like the flu).

I like that continual change in character pov's. I like that, as the audience, we know what has conspired between Yuna, Rikku, and Shinra; however, Lenne and Shuyin are left to place the pieces together of this unfinished jigsaw.

I believe I know the identity of the creature that the red, energy bubble gave life to, but I won't disclose that. I rather be surprised.

Again, awesome update. I hope to see another chapter-update alert soon.
Harley McCoy chapter 12 . 9/14/2010
Your meticulous attention to plot and character really pays off. This is a great story and I hope you update it soon. With the ending you've written for this chapter, I thirst for more. pun intended. Anyway, please update soon.
xGee-Geex chapter 12 . 10/25/2009
wowza ur story rocks!
FantasyFireFly chapter 12 . 10/13/2009
*O* im in love with this story and cant wait to read more, I hope your personal life gets better x