Reviews for Imperfect Match
anonymous chapter 45 . 9/9/2018
I'm NOT CRYING! Just have something in my eye okay?
anonymous chapter 41 . 9/9/2018
mark's in denial.
Nun ya beeswax chapter 35 . 8/27/2018
Yay more drama! (Note the sarcasm)
Not sayin chapter 30 . 8/27/2018
OH SHIT! THIS BITCH NEEDS TO DIEEE!
Anonymous chapter 27 . 8/27/2018
Obviously Mark should know where the big glowing ghost goes. He’s The Undertaker! C’mon people.
Anonymous chapter 24 . 8/27/2018
Kimi is starting to get on my nerves. She keeps on blaming Jeff for not touching her or being happy about leaving for work, when a couple weeks ago, SHE was the one cussing him out and saying that she didn’t want to be married.
Guest chapter 45 . 8/29/2014
This has to be in my top 5 best jeff hardy fanfiction of all time. I loved it to death :-)
bbMama chapter 45 . 1/14/2011
I loved this story. Being Native American , although not Sioux, it touched me to see someone write a story on the Native American culture. It was very powerful. After the children came & seeing how you made them interact with Kimi & Jeff was amazing. I knew there was no way you would've took them away in the end ! Loved every bit of it ! 3
StraightLife116 chapter 45 . 7/10/2010
Wow! that was utterly amazing. You're great!
nomoreofthisimtired chapter 45 . 4/16/2009
i loved this story. it was awesome, i hope you do a sequel.
glueckspilzwu-ssk chapter 45 . 3/3/2009
Amazing story :) I just spend 3 days reading it non stop... could not stop even when my eyes got red and sore :) You did a wonderful job writing it... I really loved the idea about the Native Americans, that made the plot a lot more different and unusual :) It is for sure not only one of the best fan fucs but one of the best stories I have ever read! *and maybe the longest :D* (I just can't imagine how long did it took to finish it :)

One more time... Thank you very very much for the lovely story :)
BuckysWinterCaptain chapter 45 . 2/25/2009
Each time I read this story I fall in love with it all the more. I can't ever get enough of it. It is so well written I love it. :)
Kaito Naito -Eject chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
This is a very good story so far. I will read more later one.
cassymae chapter 45 . 6/23/2008
I love this story! It was so well written. You really did an excellent job ]
jeffhardyfan722 chapter 45 . 5/17/2008
I absolutely loved this story. I hardly ever cry but I bawled like a baby at the end. This is definitely being added to my favorite stories and to the group I have.