Reviews for Imperfect Match
TheRealKellyAnne chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Oh boy, this is going to be great! I love Hardy fics...
XTahliaX chapter 28 . 3/6/2008
Ok i dont like Becki! love how he is no Sakima again!YAY! Update soon, Great Chapter
Hatter-Zombie.ate.your.brains chapter 28 . 3/5/2008
Oh yeah man!
sailormama chapter 28 . 3/5/2008
oh shoot becki gonna be pissed. any way great chapter jeff( i mean sakima) are so clse now i feel as if that they're a real couple the way you write them out to awesome ica't wait for the next on!1
Sharnhorst chapter 28 . 3/5/2008
Lovely as usual! I just hope Becki isn't going to be a major problem, although I can't see her wanting to just let go very easily! I hope this doesn't mean more trouble for Kimi.
Dragon of Ice and Light chapter 28 . 3/5/2008
good work i can't wait to see what happens next
Pinayprincesa chapter 28 . 3/4/2008
Aw Jeff and Kimi will make Awesome parents _
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 28 . 3/4/2008
I hope Jeff can get through to Becki and make her leave him and Kimi alone, those two have been through too much and deserve to be happy. Great update as usual.
littleone999 chapter 28 . 3/4/2008
i fall more in love with this story with each chapter! i love the names you picked out! can't wait for more.
KaraAlissa chapter 28 . 3/4/2008
I have to admit, you fooled me. I was worried Kimi was going to go over the edge when Becki showed up, but she's an AWESOME character! Can't wait for the next part.
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 28 . 3/4/2008
Wow so glad he came home and hope he gets rid of the other girl quick so she doesn't get upset.
sailormama chapter 27 . 3/4/2008
oh no you didn't.i know for fact the next thing kimi is going to say is "hi kimi jeff's pregnant wife bitch"please update omg im laughing my ass writin!gurl you did!
LiliAnn Jackson chapter 27 . 3/3/2008
She's back? What a bitch?
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 27 . 3/3/2008
Wow I have a feeling things are about to get crazy. I can't believe this Becki chick has the nerve to show up at Jeff's after the way she hurt him and then to claim to be his fiancee that's just bogus. Please update soon I am dying to know what will happen next.
Sharnhorst chapter 27 . 3/3/2008
Oh no no no! Everything is going so well, and now this girl turns up on the doorstep? Oh dear. I hope Kimi has enough faith in Jeff now not to just take this at face value!
347 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »