Reviews for Imperfect Match
Enigmatic Lotus Leaf chapter 45 . 4/19/2008
I know I am a horrible reviewer but I figured the last chapter deserved at least that. I have absolutely loved this story and am sad to see it come to an end, but it was an excellent ending to an amazing story. I have enjoyed reading this story and have looked forward to every update, knowing it would be good. I liked the cultural turn this story applied to it, you did an excellent job with that. You have an amazing talent to writing and I hope you continue. Thanks for keeping me interested through the entire thing...which is hard to do with me. Great job! Keep up the great work!
SnowAngel2009 chapter 45 . 4/19/2008
woah i dont even know what to say this chapter left me filled with emotions from sadness to happiness that Jeff and Kimi were keeping the kids..awesome story
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 45 . 4/19/2008
Aw dang you actually made me cry lol. I loved this one and I so happy it ended the way it did. Great Job. Though I am sorry it ended.
Pinayprincesa chapter 45 . 4/19/2008
YEY! the kids are finally are adopted and now a family _
conncoll06 chapter 45 . 4/19/2008
what a beautiful story...thank you so much for all of your wonderful stories...i cant wait to read the next one!
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 45 . 4/19/2008
I absolutely loved this story and hate that it has come to an end, but at least it was the ending I was hoping for and Jeff and Kimi kept their kids and were one big happy family. It just wouldn't have been the same with summer visits ya know? This is definitely one of my favorite fics, thanks for sharing it with us.
ALR-SFM-2013 chapter 45 . 4/19/2008
omg finally jeff came to his senses. such a great story. thanks for making me cry again...lol.
Hatter-Zombie.ate.your.brains chapter 45 . 4/19/2008
Aw I think I am going ot cry aww stoo aww...ahh aw
68 stones from a broken heart chapter 45 . 4/19/2008
that was a fantastic ending to an amazing story.
Twinjodi chapter 44 . 4/18/2008
LOL ok all your story's ladies are giving birth :D and also somewhere in this chapter you got Maddy and Kimi confused

"Maddy screamed and about ripped Mark's hand off"

keep going love it and i'm hoping that they'll be able to keep the kids
XTahliaX chapter 44 . 4/18/2008
Aww, i feel for the kids, having to leave a home they've become accustomed to. I hope things work out, love it.

Update soon! Great chapter!
Sharnhorst chapter 44 . 4/18/2008
Aw. the babies arrived! Yay! But...Kimi and Jeff can't give the kids away, they just can't! Too many hearts would be broken. The kids belong with them, don't do it! I'm not above begging...
Pinayprincesa chapter 44 . 4/17/2008
Aw one big happy family _ The babies are just too adorable too!
ALR-SFM-2013 chapter 44 . 4/17/2008
ok now you make me wanna cry. i hope that kimi and jeff realize that the kids will be better off with them and that they wouldn't be to much work. mato would help kimi with the smaller children and the babies too. and what about mark. he would be ther too. great chapter. update soon.
KaraAlissa chapter 44 . 4/17/2008
Awwe! The babies being born was great, but it's heart-breaking to think of those kids leaving Kimi and Jeff!
347 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »