Reviews for Imperfect Match
Hatter-Zombie.ate.your.brains chapter 44 . 4/17/2008
Aww this made me cry a bit... not gunna lie
Rebekka Leigh chapter 44 . 4/17/2008
OMG i love this story...along with everyone one you have written. i've read just about all of them. can't wait to read more!
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 44 . 4/17/2008
I knew it was going to be hard for the kids esp. Mato. I just hope when the time comes Kimi and Jeff chicken out and don't send the kids away. Mato is right he is just as much Jeff and Kimi's as Ruby and Will are. Great update as usual.
XTahliaX chapter 43 . 4/16/2008
I can see jeff not letting the kids go! hehe i hope he doesn't! Poor Kimi, shes gonna be devastated if the kids have to go!

Great chapter, Update soon!
Hatter-Zombie.ate.your.brains chapter 43 . 4/16/2008
Aww I swear..this is the cutest thing like ever! More!
ALR-SFM-2013 chapter 43 . 4/16/2008
I'm hoping Jeff will come to his senses and keep the kids. They are so precious. Can't wait to see what happens next. Great Chapter.
Sharnhorst chapter 43 . 4/16/2008
It is going to be SO difficult when they try and give the kids to another family, I don't see how either of them will manage it! Surely they can find a way?
Pinayprincesa chapter 43 . 4/16/2008
Aw they are already a family _ reminds me of one of my favorite shows John & Kate Plus 8ight

Hope Kim and Jeff adopt the kids bcuz they are just too precious!
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 43 . 4/16/2008
This story is so good. I love it and was so happy to see another chapter. I love those kids and Ozee is something. Can't wait to see what next. Keep it up and update soon.
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 43 . 4/16/2008
Oh Ozee, he really is a trip but what child isn't. I love the way Mato looks up to Jeff so much. Jeff is good for him, he is good for all of them and I think that even though he keeps saying its best they go back in the end they will be one BIG happy family...at least I hope so. Great update as usual.
ALR-SFM-2013 chapter 42 . 4/14/2008
aww hopefully kimi will convince jeff to keep the kids. they love them so much. great chapter. can't wait for the next.
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 42 . 4/14/2008
I love this story and those kids. god if they have to give them up I think I will cry. lol. Keep it up been missing this one and can not wait for more. Great chapter and story. And just love Ozee.
Pinayprincesa chapter 42 . 4/14/2008
Glad Kimi,Mark,Gil,and the kids had a great X-Mas with the kids and now with Jeff home they could b a big happy family _

Hope he and Kimi don't give up the kids since they need Jeff and Kimi and love them so much!
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 42 . 4/14/2008
I absolutely love Ozee he is just so mischivous and is just so adorable when he gets caught. This was a great chapter cant wait to read more.
Sharnhorst chapter 42 . 4/14/2008
Ozee makes me laugh, he's such a little imp! Everyone agrees that the kids should stay with Kimi and Jeff, and look at the way Jeff is with them...he's got to realise soon that he won't be able to let them go!
346 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »