Reviews for Imperfect Match
Sharnhorst chapter 42 . 4/14/2008
Ozee makes me laugh, he's such a little imp! Everyone agrees that the kids should stay with Kimi and Jeff, and look at the way Jeff is with them...he's got to realise soon that he won't be able to let them go!
XTahliaX chapter 42 . 4/14/2008
AWW Ozee is so cute! full of mischief but cute! Love this chapter

I hope they get to keep the kids!

Please update soon!
Chibiwok chapter 41 . 4/9/2008
Aww don't make them goo! Please!
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 41 . 4/9/2008
*lol* I love this story. I love Kimi with Mark something tells me that boy is in big trouble.
Pinayprincesa chapter 41 . 4/9/2008
Aw Mato and Taki are such gentleman like to Mayah helping her with the papers _ They are just so sweet! Hope Kimi teaches Mark a lesson to behave the proper way around women

It would be so fun for Kimi and Jeff to adopt the kids as their _ I would love to see them as a big happy family and the kids getting to help Jeff & Kim with the twins
Sharnhorst chapter 41 . 4/9/2008
Hm, Mayah huh? Seems to me that Mark will be bumping into her quite a few times, and I bet she turns out to be a beauty under all the ugly clothes! Lovely. I'm glad Kimi thought Mark was being a jerk too! LOL. Write more!
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 41 . 4/9/2008
I have a very strong feeling that Mayah is going to become more than just an irritation for Mark. :) Great update can't wait to read more.
XTahliaX chapter 41 . 4/9/2008
OH i hope Kimi befriends her and proves to mark that hes a shit and shes cool...Love it! the kids are so cute! Update soon!
sailormama chapter 40 . 4/8/2008
om g i luv all ur i haven't reviewed i couldn't get into my account cause the computer was down so i had to use the laptop which was missing 4 keys tahnks to my baby brother. anyway i have been following up on the past 10 chaps and they are all amazing especially the fight between our 2 favorite writin ur great!
Pinayprincesa chapter 40 . 4/6/2008
Aw how sweet! I'm really hoping they adopt all the kids and make them family _
XTahliaX chapter 40 . 4/6/2008
I love how Ozee gets into trouble lol! great chapter as usual! cant wait for more! Update soon!
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 40 . 4/6/2008
God i love this story. I so want to read more soon. So please update soon. great chapter and I love these kids.
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 39 . 4/6/2008
Aw love this one. Jeff is just a big old teddy daddy. Keep it up and can't wait to see what happens.
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 38 . 4/6/2008
dang so good. love it but hope they figure something out. Love this story.
Sharnhorst chapter 40 . 4/6/2008
Those poor kids...if Jeff decides not to keep them it'll break their hearts! Mato particularly has come out of his shell and he loves Jeff. I absolutely love this story, it goes from strength to strength, please write more!
347 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »