Reviews for A Park of Pick Up Lines
Joseeey chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
i had to laugh so hard xD
markian chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
All I can think is, Poor, poor Yukimura-san.
Aw, but the glitter pens one was sweet. Sweet, but dumb and cheesy :)
Still, I wish my boyfriend would do this for me... if I even had a boyfriend. Forever alone!
pinaygurl28 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
h0lyfinx chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
OH MY GOD i laughed so loudly in class [no thanks to the "good" pick up lines used] ahahhaa

[ i think yukimura would actually be happy sanada was doing something finally to pick him up ] :D
tennis-player chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Like, that was a fail. But it was an epic one so whatever! XPPPP

Sanada fails at love, like, seriously. What the hell! "That's a nice pair of legs you got there. What time do they open?" I mean, really! What the hell? .;;

Err, besides that, though, this was a pretty intense story. I feel bad for the regulars being forced to endure the horror of Sanada's failure and Yukimura's wrath... Mainly Yukimura's wrath, though

Thank you for the update, it was hilarious XD

~Henzie ;)
PWNsomeness chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Oh my gosh, that was HORRIBLE! ) No, not the story. The pick-up lines. They were so... awkward. If someone ever tried those pick-up lines on me, I'd probably twitch uncontrollably and try real hard not to laugh. XD Damn.
xXviolenceisgolden chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
"Meanwhile, Marui decided that self-control could go to hell. He snorted, and loudly."

Good, very funny!
Guitongkuri chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Here's Your Cheese Omelette chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Oh that was hilarious man!

Haha. Rikkaidai stalkers!

I could so picture all the regulars suddenly emerging from everywhere.

Indrik chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Such a funny fic Would you please give your permission to translate it into Russian? I'm sure Russian readers will enjoy it too.
Yuujirou chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Wahaha! So funny na...poor Sanada and Yuki is so nice! xD
Thin-K chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
oh oh my... XD

That was soo hilarious! I absolutely love it! XD

You had me laughing for like all the time... And reading this brightened up my day... XD So, thanks... _;

Priceless! *Giggles*

Yukimura is really nice here. And Sanada is such a sweet dork.. (Of course Yukimura loves him) And yes, the pick-up lines were terrible... XD

Great story! Thanks for writing it!

~ Kana ~
grimmkitty chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
*laughs madly*

That was priceless, you've not only included dorky adorable Sanada but also D1 as gardeners and "fat" Marui? And it was well-written too~
Eternal Dumas chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Yukimura is oddly forward here. xD
pinoykengumi7 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
LMAO XD Horrifying pick-up lines, but I can imagine Sanada actually saying them seriously ;_; Poor guy, he really is emotionally challenged~

And your hiding places for everyone wins :D (Especially Marui & Jackal's xDD “Marui, you need to lose weight!” hissed Jackal, “The statue can’t block your stomach!” Wonderful line hehehe!)