Reviews for Flesh, Blood and Ink
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Nooooo! How sad. T.T
Dr. Pepper chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
i absolutly love your srory. it is one of the best angst stories i have read. the ending was perfect and i applaud you and your dark wonderful mind
WantsToBeAWriter13 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Wow. That is all I can think after that. It is so powerful in the way that it's written that it really makes you think. I love it, the characters are perfectly in canon and the emotions are realistic. I also love the ending - it's very sad in a way.
Kath the Dreamer chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Aw, this was much too sad! James really messed Severus up... And his chances with Lily. Nicely done.
FadingSlowly chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
oh no! ( what a horrible prank... wow... but VERY well written!
La Dormeuse chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Gya!

Heart rending anyone? Neargh, good stuff but sad.

Love it!

Sina xx
AraBellaSnape chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
That was utterly heart wrenching. He does know how to hurt doesn't he? Especially himself.
Stargatecrazy chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
That was so sad and sweet. Poor Severus! I always liked him, even when everyone thought he was evil.

And I never liked James Potter (or Harry for that matter)

But this was so sweet, and that bit at the end was so tear jerking! Bravo!

SGC
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
That was absolutely fantastic.
cecelle chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
That was absolutely heartbreaking. Imaginative and vivid. You round out the characters well beyond what we see of their 'Hogwarts Years' selves in canon, and make the whole thing completely believable. Loved it.
River Winters chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
This kills me every time! Us knowing what Snape never did is heartbreaking :'(
AlannaXJon4ever chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
well written story..im glad you captured snape in a very deep way...very interesting to look at all of the facts this way...quite original as well
shyfoxling chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
That was so sad! Too bad Severus let his suspicions and anger get the better of him.
Emily92 chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
That was really original and I liked it.
Pussy chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
That was deadly! I love it that he never saw the mark and that was the one that lasted the longest. I think you should add a few more chapters to it and say about the next few days and stuff! It was really good though! x