Reviews for Across the Ocean
Que sont devenues les parents de bella ?
MsLiss chapter 1 . 4/18
I love this story and can’t remember all the details so time to read again!
christinemarie13 chapter 20 . 6/5/2021
This was cute.
Lyndseyxx chapter 1 . 1/7/2021
Great story, such a nice easy read with a fun plot! I’m English, so it was weird reading your attempt at writing an English POV! It was still very American, but I appreciated the effort. It was nice to see a few English places mentioned and read British dialect.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/15/2020
It's a beautiful story. I couldn't keep the smile away from my face the whole time I read it. Great work . Loved it ️
diamondnightskies chapter 20 . 11/13/2019
Well, I guess I'm rather late to the party. I have no clue if you will ever even see this, but I wanted to let you know that it's such a sweet and uplifting story. It's not perfect (what is?), but it's a fluffy feel-good piece that made me smile a lot. The one thing that I would have to say kinda bugged me was the whole issue with Bella's weak immune system. It felt like a throw away plot line because you didn't really use it. Had she needed to become extremely ill in the story and Edward almost lose her or something for him to realize his feelings then it would have seemed relevant.
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 2/25/2019
I'm looking forward to reading your story!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/25/2018
Emails are great but I love writing letters
Guest chapter 2 . 11/25/2018
Wish I has the guts to do something like send a message in a bottle
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2018
Edward, Emmett, esme, Carlisle coming up?
Guest chapter 2 . 5/21/2018
Why would Edward be amazed? The only thing amazing about that letter was how far it traveled.

THATS the letter she decides to toss into the ocean? How embarrassing.
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 2 . 2/22/2018
Just found this story. Enjoying it.
Novarkek chapter 20 . 1/17/2018
Man! Its such a fluffy story. Like it.
bethabetha chapter 20 . 1/6/2018
i find it amusing that a story that has two characters who are book editors has so very many spelling and grammatical mistakes. it almost ruined the story for me, tbh. the plot was good, but felt very rushed.
Varsini C P chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
Love the story. Well written. Cute moments. Thank you.
3,685 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »