Reviews for Across the Ocean
Bobby Rae chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
luv it much!
user13542 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Oh, I really like it! It's such a cool plot line idea. Please continue :D

I wish that this kind of thing would happen more often in real life, haha.
katmeows4no1 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
totally love the idea! your friend really did send a message in a bottle? sweet! please update soon!

-Kat_
whatarefilms chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Now I wanna know what's gonna happen with this story. Its cute, I might actually try this to see if anything happens. Keep going with this, love the concept.
yayme2012 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Oh, I liked it. This sounds like an interesting idea, although the introduction of Rose, Jasper, and Alice was kinda... eh.

But looking forward to future chapters!
coolieofreak chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Oh I like this! How soon can you post more? :-) It is so good!
summerg94 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Hey, this story has a great beginning. I love the whole idea! Please continue. And PLEASE keep working on lucidity. :)
MyLion.MyLamb chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
WOW! im so excited fro this story...you have to update soon...i cant wait to see how this plays out...make it good
saranicole chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Okay, I see that you have addressed my concern already. :D

DUDE, your friend's message in a bottle got to France? FOR REAL? That's the coolest thing I have ever heard in my entire life! (*thinks about the veracity of that statement* Okay, I can't THINK of anything cooler off the top of my head... except how ROBERT PATTINSON IS GOING TO PLAY EDWARD! Did I tell you that his BEAUTIFUL PICTURE is my background picture on my ZUNE? He's SO BEAUTIFUL. It's a pretty black-and-white picture... and I gotta stop talking about this now, before I go into my ecstatically happy place. *drols* Ops. Too late. :) Is it really bad that the simple two-word phrase "Too Late" always makes me happy because of my fanfic? Just wondering...)

Anyway, now that I'm done commenting on your AUTHOR'S NOTE... *snorts* I will get on to actually reading your story... :)

I turned 24... I'm old. I'm older that Carlisle. *sigh*

OH! You're supposed to dip the thing in WAX? THAT MAKES SO MUCH MORE SENSE NOW! HOLY COW!

No mention of Rosalie's Emmett yet... perhaps he and Edward are brothers?

How long did it take for your friend to hear back from whoever it was in France?

Message in a Bottle by the Police... HEEHEE! :)

You're not going to kill off Bella at the end of the story, are you? Like in the movie? *quirks her eyebrow at Emma* I can figure out where you live, honey-child. You'd best REMEMBER THAT! ;)
smileon chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
I adore the idea! And nope, haven't seen it on this site anywhere yet. Posting this lovely little piece will definitely make up for the delay of Lucidity, haha. I can't wait to read more. Post when you can. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
3,685 | « Prev Page 1 .. 236 243 244 245 246