Reviews for Across the Ocean
Guest chapter 7 . 9/21/2016
Dude fuck stop talking in french if u want to show off find another way to do it but give us a good story you're writing this for us and if we cannot understand it we'll ditch it you idiot
crazybluebird666 chapter 20 . 8/18/2016
Oh. My. God. This is rivalling for the best fic I've ever read! It's soooo fantastic, literally like my second favourite! Forever staying in my heart!
Thank you for writing such an amazing story, and for letting me read it!
-Carat532
TwiLoverObsessed chapter 20 . 8/16/2016
T .Heart 3
Fluffyrainbow23 chapter 20 . 7/20/2016
This is my favorite story. Ive read it twice now and i still love it. Im so glad i found it again! Thank you for writing this. I hope you continue to write youre really good.
neelix lee chapter 7 . 7/7/2016
Thank you for a wonderful chapter was reading it while having lasagne for lunch
Guest chapter 20 . 6/18/2016
So amazing! :D
Guest chapter 20 . 3/18/2016
I loved your story...thank you for the lovely journey!
Dazed8and8Confused chapter 17 . 2/14/2016
hahaha its really funny bella said "this ones mine" about the baby. i said that to my husband when i was pregnant with our second child. it took the third and last bubba to be mine hahahaha
sweetiegirl16 chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
I read all of the 20 chapters and I'm in aw. It's one of my new found favorite I know by looking at your other stories I know I will love them just as much as I love my other favorites! Keep writing more stories, because I would do anything to read the more you have. I would love if you wrote more of edward & bella stories for sure...!...!
Just Sus chapter 20 . 1/25/2016
Great futuretaske! I loved it...thanks for this story. Very poignant, and sweet!
Just Sus chapter 16 . 1/25/2016
So friggin' cute! Yes, let's get them married!
Just Sus chapter 11 . 1/24/2016
FINALLY! Yay! SlthoughbI thought they were getting naked and passionate in front of their friends!
Just Sus chapter 9 . 1/24/2016
You're only 18? Wow, I'm impressed!
Just Sus chapter 8 . 1/24/2016
My son went to London to do a job, met a lovely British lass, and is married and the Daddy of twins! My SoCal boy has lived in London for almost 6 years!

They can figure it out!
Just Sus chapter 6 . 1/24/2016
They're all really cute! Of course, Edward and Emmett could be serial killers, for all they know!
3,685 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »