Reviews for Across the Ocean
Just Sus chapter 2 . 1/24/2016
Interesting!
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 1/1/2016
Gah! That was an even better ending than the first one. I loved the little time jumps and how Christopher and Marie did end up together in the end. That he's lived her since he was five. Surprised Edward didn't cringe when Christopher professed that they were each other's firsts in everything. Instead his heart was happy that they finally found their way back to one another. What a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing it with us all here. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 1/1/2016
What a lovely ending to their wonderful tale. I really enjoyed this journey. I liked Marie and how she is with her daddy. It was sweet that both Edward and Bella both know that they listen in on the monitor . . . too cute. Very sweet story.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 1/1/2016
I'm truly surprised that Jessica was still working there. Really? After all that time flirting with him, he just took it, without reporting her to HR? Why? He hired Tanya to replace her, yet never fired Jessica. Very strange. I was wondering if Alice and Jasper's little one would be the opposite of what Edward and Bella had . . . making the parents think they may be together one day. I would think growing up with someone that closely, that it would feel more like a sibling or cousin, than anything else. Very cute that they had their babies on the same day. Wouldn't it be cute if Rose was in there exactly one year later having her baby? The one she's not pregnant with yet. Very sweet chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 1/1/2016
Filler, fluff, whatever you want to call it . . . it was a wonderful chapter. That was really fun to read. It was nice to learn that Alice and Jasper are pregnant too. That Emmett has purchased the engagement ring. It was cute that Bella and Edward want to be surprised in the birth of the sex of the baby. Arguing the whole pregnancy about whether it's a girl or a boy.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 1/1/2016
Goodness, both sets of parents at once! His at least mailed to give them notice, even if it did get overlooked all that time. Hers however, just showed up unannounced. That would be slightly disconcerting but, I guess must be slightly normal for their family. Good thing they have the extra bedrooms! Maybe since they are all there, they could do an impromptu wedding while his parents are in the States? Alice may get a little cranky for having to pull it off quickly but, they should be able to.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 12/31/2015
Oooh, I was right with both my guesses in my last review. That she wasn't sick, it was morning sickness. And, Edward went in and bought an engagement ring. Yay! Of course, I'm a lot older too, forty-eight, so I can guess these things a bit quicker. I love that she got him a piano . . . and boy oh boy, was he happy about that. I loved how they are both truly excited to be pregnant. The way she told Alice was hilarious. Telling her and hanging up. Then not answering the phone. Truly funny.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 12/31/2015
I think that Bella has morning sickness. She is probably pregnant, yet due to her past history, thinks she's just ill. Which if what I think Edward just stepped into buy at that store is correct, it will be perfect timing. He's in the USA now, he can turn Jessica into HR for harassing him. He doesn't need to hide in his office all day long. If she doesn't knock it off, she'll be moved to a different position or, fired. That simple.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 12/31/2015
That was fantastic! I loved how he called her as he was driving to her home. That they'd just hung up and she was devastated. Him hearing everything she'd just said and answered her back, was beautiful. I'm so excited for them to be in the same town now. I bet it won't be long at all before Edward's living with her. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Emmett was already unpacking at Rose's house, not even bothering to find an in between place to live. How wonderful for them all. Yay!
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 12/31/2015
Oh that was decidedly wonderful! I am so elated that what I'd wished for actually came to fruition. That both Emmett and Edward both got the job from Mr. Hann and are now living and working in the States! Woo~Hoo! From the sounds of it, they will be working very close to where the ladies are living. I'm so essssssited for them all right now! Goodness . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 12/31/2015
That was funny that Esme scared BxE enough that Edward fell out of bed and he thought he broke his bum. Too funny. Their goodbye at the airport was very sad, yet happy at the same time for their ILY's. What a perfect time for them to share those and I love that it was said first by her. I'm glad you didn't have them wait until they were once again chatting, on video or even worse, until the next time they saw each other in person. I'm very glad it was done right then. Bella and Rose crying the whole way home, was expected, yet sad. Alice and her exuberance, seems to be helping Bella tremendously. I'm glad she's keeping busy with her business. I adore her little Tom Sawyer. What a great idea to get him. I hope that helps her sleep at night. At least until Edward comes to stay, permanently. ;)
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 12/31/2015
That was such a sweet chapter. I really like that they are still sleeping in the same bed together. I'm quite sad for the upcoming inevitable separation, as it'll hurt. It was really nice of her to want to bake his parents something. They were absolutely adorable on that beach. I love that he finally admitted some of his feelings for her on that very beach. Their first kiss was a really good one. Loved that they were busted by his parents at the front door. Better there, than making out in his bed . . . hehehe. It was good that they seem to really like her. That, 'message in a bottle', story of theirs will forever be the best in the room, I'd bet. I love that he merely opened his arms to her, in his childhood bed, when she asked where she should sleep. Awwwwww.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 12/31/2015
You weren't kidding in your top author note, my goodness, that was a really long chapter. I can't believe three weeks have gone by on their trip and Edward and Bella haven't got any further in their relationship, than when she first arrived in London. I am glad for Rosalie and Emmett though. They at least are taking advantage of their short time together. The idea to get Alice and Jasper their wedding clothes was a fantastic idea. I really liked the fun they had in the store with the clerk, yet had to skim through all the French, as I don't know it. You scared me for a moment there when she almost got sick. However, if she lives in the Cape off Boston, she is very used to the cold weather. The North Eastern part of our country gets to well below freezing where she would be living. So, London may actually be warmer this time of year. I assumed when she said she had a huge beach house, it was in our southern region. That's what I get for assuming. I really liked that she went into his room and stayed the night there. I hope this repeats for as long as they have time left together. Perhaps, Mr. Hann will open that American branch in Boston and have Edward and Emmett head it up? That would be magnificent. I enjoyed Katie, she was fun. Mike was a toad and I loved that Edward said that Bella was his wife. Perfect!
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 12/31/2015
They were both so very excited to see the girls. They just couldn't help but be immensely happy. It was flowing out of Edward in his whistling. Was Mike an equal at the company, that just passed his unfinished work off onto Edward? If so, don't complete it and have Mike take the fall for it. And at the same time, let his boss know exactly what he did. What an ass! It was funny that Emmett used the folder to write the women's names on. Even better that they laughed and thought it was funny. It was funny. I'm really glad that Edward is insisting on her sleeping. That is not the norm for jet lag, one should stay awake and acclimate. However, with her condition, it is best she keeps herself very well rested. Very smart on both Edward and Bella's part.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 12/31/2015
What a very fun chapter! I love how Alice just popped in pissy at the Mrs. Edward Cullen package and turned that mood right around to very elated for her best friend. Her pad of paper, with her questions and notes, were just too funny. It was fantastic that he sent her airline tickets, although I really worry about her health, in that very damp climate. I hope she'll be okay when visiting, as it'll be during their chilliest time of year. Alice saying that Bella should take Rosalie, was a very good idea. I can't wait for Bella and Edward to meet in person. I loved Emmett tackling Edward and the same with Rosalie for Alice and Bella. Then the both of them getting blushes and shy, when introduced. Too cute. He called her, which costs so very much, just to say sweet dreams. Swoon-sigh. This is quite fun to read.
3,685 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »