Reviews for Across the Ocean
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 12/31/2015
What a very fun chapter! I love how Alice just popped in pissy at the Mrs. Edward Cullen package and turned that mood right around to very elated for her best friend. Her pad of paper, with her questions and notes, were just too funny. It was fantastic that he sent her airline tickets, although I really worry about her health, in that very damp climate. I hope she'll be okay when visiting, as it'll be during their chilliest time of year. Alice saying that Bella should take Rosalie, was a very good idea. I can't wait for Bella and Edward to meet in person. I loved Emmett tackling Edward and the same with Rosalie for Alice and Bella. Then the both of them getting blushes and shy, when introduced. Too cute. He called her, which costs so very much, just to say sweet dreams. Swoon-sigh. This is quite fun to read.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 12/31/2015
Awwww, I love that they've taken to calling each other honey and dear. That he addressed her birthday gift to Mrs. Edward Cullen. And, her picture of the Swan-Cullen wedding cake. Then the two of them spending hours together while they both worked, was wonderful. Edward teasing Emmett and insinuating that he had someone at his place, was really funny. It was really cute that Bella went along with it. I loved this whole chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 12/31/2015
Glee and happiness is rolling through me right now from your words. I loved his letter back to her. I adored that he wanted to start up and email conversation, yet still wouldn't mind letters now and again. I loved how Jasper proposed, by simply slipping the ring on her finger. So perfect! I checked the date of this story and you posted it eight years ago on this very day of the year. Eight years ago! Wow! Well, I hope you are still in the fandom and are getting my reviews, better late than never. I've been in the fandom since July of '09 and I can't believe I only just found this. It was rec'd on Facebook today.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 12/31/2015
What a wonderful insight to your Edward. I love that he was so excited to see his parents. And, that his mom was beyond elated to see him. Well and Emmett, too. I adored her letter, it was really well done. Giving everything and not everything. I loved learning that he too, was alone and lonely. That he had the same thoughts on love and wondered if he would ever find it. Him writing back to her immediately, was truly fantastic. Again, I really look forward to the journey of this.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
It was sad to learn that whatever the illness that she has, won't get better. That this is her life and she has embraced it with fire and happiness, was wonderful. I rather like the idea that she put that message in the bottle. It was serendipity that the young adults were going out on a boat, right when she couldn't figure out how to get it past the tide. I love the premise and look forward to the journey.
not used anymore sorry chapter 20 . 12/27/2015
Awe!:) Maris is SOO cute!:)
Like my ship-name for them?;)
not used anymore sorry chapter 17 . 12/27/2015
Awwe!:)
This was such a beautiful story!:) I'm so glad I read it.:)
Thanks for writing it!:)
Best,
Rose
not used anymore sorry chapter 16 . 12/27/2015
Sweetest chapter imaginable.:) And I just saw a crazy imax movie about people on Mars. So I can imagine quite a lot.;)
not used anymore sorry chapter 15 . 12/27/2015
This is such a sweet story!:)
not used anymore sorry chapter 14 . 12/27/2015
Awwe!:) So very very sweet!:):):):):):):)
not used anymore sorry chapter 13 . 12/27/2015
Knew it! Knew it knew it KNEW IT! I suspected them, but when you said two major things I was like, duh! Pregnancy and proposal!:D
not used anymore sorry chapter 12 . 12/27/2015
Oh so cute!:) Love it! Sooooooo much!:):):)
not used anymore sorry chapter 11 . 12/27/2015
Awwe!:) So freaking amazing!:) I love it!:)
not used anymore sorry chapter 10 . 12/27/2015
LOOL!:)
Beautiful!:) I'm so glad Edward's in America!:)
not used anymore sorry chapter 9 . 12/27/2015
Lol, cute chapter!:) Sawyer is a cutie patootie!;)
3,686 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »