Reviews for In Shock Over Water Sprites and Nargles
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
montclaire06 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
gosh... you don't know how much I love this two... awww.. I love them together, their perfect.. draco's life would be much better with luna... blonde babies all the way... with wide and silver eyes of course.. this should be the epilouge...
Zarter-4-Eva chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
This was really sweet! Thank you for sharing!
ncisloverinnc chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
The mental picture of awkward that is Harry under the cloak watching them was just too funny. I loved this. And I think the two of them would make gorgeous blonde babies.
ycrtp chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
beautiful story one of my fav druna 3
Luna Malfoy 247 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
It's really good I loved it
thestarlitrose chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Lol I love Druna 3 I also love the idea of Scorpius being the Son of Luna. It makes him so much more fun to write. Too few people ship Druna in my opinion.
moonnn chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
sososososososo cute :) poor harry though hahaha
moomolie1709 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
this was adorable! but what got me the most was harry's reaction to all of it. Utterly hilarious, with him trapped in the closet, silencing his shocked gasps, and singing in his head.
oneofthosegirls chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
OMG this is so awesome. Lovely, sexy, funny and cute! I wish you would write more Luna/Draco fics.
daydreambuff chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Uh, Wow. voyeuristic!Harry. Never thought I'd see the day.
SayHappy chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
"dam nargels" xD
XxSupernatural.lovexX chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
THis was...sexy! How it should have been seventeen years later J.K.!
thunder2010 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Aww that was adorable! :)

~ Peaceout S.N.
SnowRider14 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
THIS IS DEFINITELY WHAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN WRITTEN BY JK ROWLING! OMG I could almost see it happening! It all makes sense... gosh... I am baffled and stunned. This is exactly what should have been happening! It would have been the best part of her book! Now why didn't she think so... Rolf hah! Draco and Luna forever!