Reviews for White Trash
lori51 chapter 37 . 7/15/2011
Great one; loved the plot twists and characters, and of course, the happy ending. Any time he spends with Cameron is too long, IMO. Glad they finally got it right. Thanks so much for writing & sharing!
GregoryHouseAddict chapter 37 . 4/30/2011
Excellent story! Glad he came to his senses at the end, even though it was a bit mean to Allison.
csktech chapter 37 . 7/25/2008
Bravo...Bravo... It took a lot of twists and turns and for the last five chapters I wasnt real happy about where I thought the story was going..

This is the ending I was hoping for and dang if it didnt bring tears to my eyes.

csktech chapter 16 . 7/25/2008
I'm really enjoying this story. Taking House out of his "zone" makes it so much more interesting. Your OC's are beautifully writen and fillout so I can hear them speak in my mind.

Thank you for your creativite and hard work. I look foward to the rest of the story.

momsboys chapter 37 . 3/18/2008
Wow what a great ending but it feels like the story wasn't finished to me. I wish you would consider a sequel to this. I want to read more. Please Please write a sequel don't let all us readers wanting to read more about them getting back together.
Gertrude2034 chapter 37 . 1/29/2008
This has been just an amazing story. I'm so glad you gave them a happy ending, although I don't feel it's quite finished enough for me - I want more!

If you ever write a sequel I'm sure you have heaps of readers ready to go there with you!

Can't wait for the next story...
gh2005 chapter 37 . 1/28/2008
I loved the whole story-it was great. I really looked forward to the daily updates. I'm going to miss reading more-maybe a sequel about how House and Philly are making out.
fluteskickbrass chapter 37 . 1/27/2008
O-ho-ho! Nice Cameron-burn!

Besides that... it was a beautiful ending! I loved it!
grace1237 chapter 37 . 1/26/2008
Lovely story, and the best part was that you updated so regularly, I didn't have to go back and read the three previous chapters before I read the new one :)

But I have to say, that was pretty harsh on Cameron...
mecrazy25 chapter 37 . 1/26/2008
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED YOUR STORY! I usually read House/Cameron stories. This is one of the best House stories I have read. I also like your writing style.
MissLini chapter 37 . 1/26/2008
good i hate cameron! Love it!
C Elise chapter 37 . 1/26/2008
great story!
fluteskickbrass chapter 36 . 1/25/2008
ONE MORE CHAPTER? AY CARAMBA! lol... all I ask is that you make it a good one! (and I know you can do it!)
MissLini chapter 36 . 1/25/2008
momsboys chapter 36 . 1/25/2008
Excellent chapter. But how could you break them up. They were so good for each other. Poor House just another woman breaking his heart. I am very sad to hear that you are ending this story after 1 more chapter. It is such a great story as are all of your stories I have read. I hope they get back together in the last chapter and I hope there is going to be a sequel to this story. Please please please.