Reviews for The Way You See Me
BatFlashAquaven11 chapter 1 . 4/22
I love this! Also love the office reference ahah!
katelaina1717 chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Loved the fic and by the way got the song it sounds just like I can imagine Wally really feeling.
SaphirWereTigrss chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Love the perfect characterisation in this, it's beautifully written, and covers all the points that make this sort of fic work so well. Well done and Thank You!
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I just recently got back into Justice League and I've got to say this is such a great tag to that episode. And you are so right about the Ballad of Barry Allen!
Kurama111 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
i like your story! it;s really cool! :)
PurpleBlaze chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
I never considered about how Flash would have been treated after the great brain robbery. Nice perspective. Also, I'm a sucker for any Wally/John best-friend moments, so I appreciated that running from Missouri to Michigan line right away. Nice job!
Kirsten Erin chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Great job! I really liked it. I can see Wally being really upset about the whole thing and the way the other Leaguers are looking at him.

BTW, I listened to the Ballad of Barry Allen while I read this. :P
Autumnights chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
OMG I JUST DISCOVERED THAT SONG AND IM OBSESSED WITH IT! Haha now you got me listening to it again. Well, not only do I love your taste in music, but I loved this story. I'm glad someone covered this angle well. I've only seen one other person do something well with the Great Brain Whateveritwascalled. So i'm very glad that you did such a splendid job. *ego boost 10 points*
ShayeraElektra chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Pretty cool! :D
Miles333 chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
That was a really cool story! Keep up the great work! XD
J the Drafter chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Nice fic. Luthor (in Wally's body) didn't go through the doors, though, he blew them apart.
Protector of Canon2 chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Yeah, evil!Wally is a scary thing.
rogueandkurt chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Terrific work! Absolutely outstanding. I loved 'The Great Brain Robbery' and all of the things it left unsaid, and you nailed every last one of them!

Happy New Year!

Keep Smiling! ;)

rogueandkurt
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Nice story and well written. It was nice to see Wally's POV after the body switching.

This line made me laugh: "But, come on, how is it even fair that he finally has some unbelievable sex and it's while he's in someone else's body?"
Streak13 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
I have seen the song too and I thought so too. Yes, another Flash Fan who writes GREAT! Love the way you got Wally done to the famous Grin. THANKS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!