Reviews for Dragonfly on the Wall
Lost in a magic realm chapter 16 . 4/25
This story was great! I simply loved it. Draco was Wonderfull in a very teasing and dominating way. LOL :D

I loved how he sneaked the ring on her finger, and how she couldn't get it of, no matter how much she tried.
Felt sorry for the dragonfly.

Thank you so much for sharing the story. I read it non stop. Even skipped a meal because I wouldn't let it go, I just had to keep on reading. :)
I loved it
Spannerspoon chapter 16 . 12/5/2015
Awwww!
I love the idea of the civil behaviour bugs, but the thought of having a black widow made my skin crawl!

Loved it!
cheshirecatalina chapter 16 . 8/1/2015
:D i do really enjoy your stories and the premses
Guest chapter 14 . 6/25/2015
Why is sexual torture supposedly considered sexy?
Guest chapter 13 . 6/25/2015
Don't these people know how to ward a house against intruders?
Guest chapter 12 . 6/25/2015
This chapter was supremely annoying.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/15/2015
I'm back to read this again because I love the story. I hope you will write more
Kim chapter 16 . 7/27/2014
This was such an enjoyable story. The characters were good without being over dramatic or illogical, and the plot was unique. Great job!
roon0 chapter 16 . 7/16/2014
Very enjoyable story. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/23/2014
love this story, so unique
saku642734 chapter 16 . 2/23/2014
very cute story! :D I loved reading it
EndlessLoveEternally chapter 16 . 9/2/2013
Loved this! :) I especially love the scene with the Slytherin and Gryffindor friends seated for lunch. I could picture it vividly. Awesome job. Loved the story.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/10/2013
I love this story, it captures the essence of DH in that they are not simple and wimpy and changed. He is still arrogant but has redeeming qualities and I hope you show her more as the smartest witch of her age. They challenge each other.
liljennmartin chapter 16 . 7/29/2013
What an absolutely delicious story!