Reviews for Dragonfly on the Wall
Why is sexual torture supposedly considered sexy?
Don't these people know how to ward a house against intruders?
This chapter was supremely annoying.
I'm back to read this again because I love the story. I hope you will write more
Kim chapter 16 . 7/27/2014
This was such an enjoyable story. The characters were good without being over dramatic or illogical, and the plot was unique. Great job!
roon0 chapter 16 . 7/16/2014
Very enjoyable story. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/23/2014
love this story, so unique
saku642734 chapter 16 . 2/23/2014
very cute story! :D I loved reading it
EndlessLoveEternally chapter 16 . 9/2/2013
Loved this! :) I especially love the scene with the Slytherin and Gryffindor friends seated for lunch. I could picture it vividly. Awesome job. Loved the story.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/10/2013
I love this story, it captures the essence of DH in that they are not simple and wimpy and changed. He is still arrogant but has redeeming qualities and I hope you show her more as the smartest witch of her age. They challenge each other.
liljennmartin chapter 16 . 7/29/2013
What an absolutely delicious story!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/14/2013
I'm really confused... is there a fake hermione and a real hermione? r they all in a picture frame or something? So has everything that happened been in the picture? or was everything dramione real?
Guest chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
You have a lot of errors. An example would be Jimmy Cho. It's Jimmy Choo... And also, it's I can't accept this, you wrote except
Cringo chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
I know this was written ages ago, but I don't think guys wear knickers. That is specifically a "girl" idiom. It would be his shorts, boxers, underwear, underpants, etc but not knickers. lol
Jani chapter 16 . 4/19/2013
I don't know if you ever check this anymore, but I really enjoyed the story. It was very creative and you have a great sense of comic timing. Very fun!