Reviews for Dark Corner
AnimeRANDOMNESS chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
This is so fantastic! Heartwrenching, suspensefull, but with a happy, optimistic ending! What a beautiful work of art!

You are only the second author I have seen write from Vincent's point of view and keep him completely in character. It's incredibly difficult, and you just totally nailed it! This is going on my favorites list immediately! _

Bravo, Cetrasai!
Vanishing inside your Kiss chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Oh my God. I can't believe that this story isn't read as much as it should be. It is incredibly heartfelt, and you have completely understood all of the characters of the game. I am completely impressed by your writing skill. I think this is my favorite fanfiction.
LovingChaos chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
now first of all i was so sad that i wasn't the first one to give a review,but PLEASE continue it,it's good
Blackeri chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
My god...I have got no idea why someone hasn't reviewed this before...

Anyways, I absolutly loved this! I'm not usually one for Vincent/Yuffi pairings, but this was marvelously done. The characterization for Vincent was dark, forboding and manly, just the way I think Vincent really is. You've covered him so consistantly and stuck with it! That's really the mark to hit with fanfiction.

I will be looking for more from you, especially more Vincent/Yuffi or just Vincent himself.