Reviews for A Little Hypothermia
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
i love it
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Wow! This is terrific - so well written! I'm a late blooming CSI NY fan and am so glad I stumbled across this story of yours! Great job!
Vampire-Jesse chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
That was perfect, every little word of it. I could see it so clearly as it would have been on TV.
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Just found this and I think this was AMAZING!

JENNIFER
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Very nicely done. That's one way to raise her body temp.
shleprock chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
good story. my only beef is that i don't think lindsey is as old as you make her in this story! i would not put her past 30.
EmpireClover chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
I love it! Wow, you got the balance between all the genres spot on. I love how Flack reacts to the way Danny is acting. I knew Mac was a romantic at heart!

Brill!
JuliaB chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Great idea! First kiss from a different perspective, haha.

The story is wonderful. You brought out the angst and Danny's concern very well. I also liked the perspectives of Flack and Mac on Danny - how they realized that he was acting differently. Really great!
Pchefbeth chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
I liked this story very much. I like how you captured thier characters just right. Nothing over the top, and still business as usual.

Nicely done!
CaRiNeSs chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Aww...that was really good... I am glad she was okay and it was cute how Mac was like let's go get some coffee...he could tell they needed to be together...great job :)
OperationMarketGarden chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
this was great! i wish you hadn't ended the story there!
katydid13 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Awesome little story!
LocoGreggo chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Great story. Well done.
berta101 chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
This was unbelievably amazing. It has got to be one of the best ones I've read in a VERY long time. I'm totally surprised that something this unique and original made it's way on to this website.

I pretty much loved every single word of it!

Seriously Great Job, keep up the amazing work! :D
TutorGirlml chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Really really good story! You had me on the edge of my seat when she went through the ice. Great interaction between Danny and Lindsey, I thought you wrote them really well. I also liked the bits of Mac and Flack's thoughts about the way Danny was acting. I really enjoyed reading this, thanks for sharing!