Reviews for Lustful Reverie
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Continue and finish its pretty good!
skyvoltage chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I'm positively freaked out (: Why is Fuji a rapist.
mmmmm chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
encore! it should be like more chapters!
O.O chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
scary! I cannot realli imagine Fuji-sempai doing that...

i always thought that he was kind,loving and caring!

the ending when he say “You only want Echizen to do this to you, don’t you?” i thought that was realli scary!

hm... i wondered if Ryoma spent more time with her would he come to love her? (i mean in this story)
SantaSnowY chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
this is such a nice story! totally written in a unusual way. super! pls continue to write! D
Madnamen chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Please update!
JBubbles chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
The ending was impressive.
anatagasuki chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
OH. MY. GOD.

Had Fuji just attempted to practically RAPE Sakuno.

WOW.

Anyway, I liked the premise, just that, I can't help but not believe it. WHOA. Something I never expected. And he actually took a picture of her in THAT position?

Ouch.

Anyway, who knows? Fuji could really have that side...

(just a request/suggestion: could you please make one like this, just that Ryoma is involved? Because Fuji said: “You only want Echizen to do this to you, don’t you?”)

But honestly, I don't like men who does that.

Freaky. Maniac. Hell.

Well, that's not included, since that's just a personal opinion.

That's all.
dfisher25 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Okay great chapter so adorable and cute well written too.
Akane-chan chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
I loved your story! I look forward to reading more of them! :)
Bluementrit chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
oh

fuji-san is a pro...

hontou?
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Nice story!
jv chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
wewt! the story turned out to be quite different than what i have anticipated, bery nice. however, i don't really get what's in fuji's motivation. anyway, nice job
Dudly chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
the prompt summary is thanks to awin-chan.

I'm hurt. I'm positive I was the one who created the summary. ._.

I forgive you. *Sigh* It's funny, I didn't have something of the kind in mind XD But it's perfectly fine. That's what the game is about, ne?

I think it would have been good if we had a bit more details about the RyoSaku part and more insight on Fuji's thoughts on that part.

Oh well. You'll have to forgive me, I'm not in the move to be giving out some clever concrit n_n

Dudly -xx-
Ahotep chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Nice story. I really enjoyed reading it even though it was bit difficult to read about Fuji being somehow cruel.