Reviews for Rumor Has It
LunaxXmoongoddessXx chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
omg.. hahaha, that was to funny.. lol rotfl
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
marvelous ! I laughed a lot ! I loved Lin's reply in the end !
genderless-but straight chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
lololololol! Lin's last comment had me craking up! hahahahahaha! very very very very funny!
venus-aurr chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Ahahaha I absolutely loved it! XD

Yes, Lin, they are vital. (:

I LOVED how Bou-san described Naru and Mai, and their 'activities'. Rabid bunnies just made me LOL. XD

I love this story. It's going on my favourites for sure. (:
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Aw, that was all a misunderstanding by Masako? XD It was funny. Enough to make me happy. Naru and Mai really make me happy. Haha! But I really like your fic, and you wrote it well, and... please keep writing! (them) Great job!
HawaiianCaffeine chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
...AHAHAHAHAHA! greatness...

rock on and payce out
Gaaragirl91 chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Omg i cant breath that was so funny i laughed until i couldnt breath LOL
BooksRHot chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
so nice:)
Daemonium Malledictum chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I just love your story.

your writing is pretty cool and the way lin gives naru the condoms i only wish they were real and i was a fly, just to check that out.

continue the awesome work.

you are great.
AuntieLulu chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
OMG! That was so good but I just wish there was more! I would have loved to see Mai and Naru's reactions!
hiya24 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Go Lin. I love him... also the bit about Haru having hormones was good. loved it
Pseudosuicide chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
*is killing herself laughing* OMG! That was hilarious! XDXD I'd LOVE to see Naru's reaction to that XDXDXD Loved it!
hanihami chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Holy're amazing. You write SasuSaku AND Ghost Hunt. Meh, I love you so much. Happy New Year! :)
oddpayer205 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
ok you really have to eather add on or write a epilog this is to funny

good job.!

happy new year!
Rena1 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Aw! Did you have to cut it off before we got Naru's response to that?

Anyway it was much fun. Seems like another game of telephone has blown things out of perspective. This is why you never eavesdrop... you always end up missing a major part of the conversation.

Great job!