Reviews for Resolve
Crescent Blue chapter 1 . 4/15
This is simply beautifully written and carried out! What an excellent way of portraying the first meetings of Sesshomaru's mother and Inu no Taisho.

You've written them both in a way that I haven't seen before and it makes perfect sense with the canon.

Please continue this story or at least write more InuYasha stories. I would love to see what else you can come up with! Write on!
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
You really did an excellent job in this piece setting up the characters' relationship in a way that believably leads to the cannon Inuyasha universe, while making them both interesting and appealing people. I liked it.
AbsintheSpoon3 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
In short concise words you develop the Western Lady's character. I appreciate this writing very much
matchynishi chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
loved this!
iNuQTpIe chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I can't believe I haven't read this! I loved it :) loved the portrayals, and loved being able to think that Sesshoumaru would be the outcome. Especially during the musing of the value of passing on the use of poison. Thank you very much!
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
awasome!
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Interesting...
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
lmao, i love the end, he still doesnt know her name. great fic. inu no taisho is definatly appealing the way you characterize him.
Skyrere chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
wonderful.

such a skilled and imaginative writer.
recey2010 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
hey this story is to good to be a oneshot please consider extending it
LadyBetriz chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
You have a way with words. I have to admit, I had to run to the dictionary a few times whilst reading this fic. So I have the added bonus of increasing my vocab when reading your fics! :smirk:

I liked your take on this. The tone of the fic was... diplomatic... if that makes sense. It seems to me the tone of your fic changes with the characters, adding to the overall believability of the fic. It always surprises me how easily you can slip into the POV of each of the IY characters.

Great job writing Sessh's Mom. I am trying to figure out whether or not the manga chapter when Sessh's Mom made an appearance had been published when you wrote this fic (I am guessing it had because I think the manga ended in the summer of 2007 but it's hard to remember.) Either way, you wrote SesshMom true to character.

This is a really well done fic. You deserve many more reviews (ones written with much more flattery and eloquence that I am capable of.) I think the fact that this isn't a "romance" fic tends to detract from its mainstream appeal but I enjoyed it immensely. Well done! D
Rickashay chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
You've probably noticed how much I enjoy reading these.(smiles sweetly)

In fact I remember reading this probably nine months ago and still think about it often.

It was amazing and I hope you could continue it?

Fantastic job!
Angelicatt chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
It does a remarkable job of explaining where and how Sess came to be the youkai that he is...he "really" is a mama's boy.
minoki chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
oh nice
silvertaiyoukai chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
in my opinion i suggest u continue this story because like everyone else who reviewed, we all thought it was great, and i would love to read more of it... if you continue that is, but please do, i promise if u continue ,this story will get more reviews and the more popular it would get, p.s not forcing u to update but we all hope u do and soon, i'm dieing to read the rest. lol .