Reviews for Accused of Witchcraft
cree chapter 26 . 4/6/2014
Okay, who taught you how to write a story? This is very poor quality. I’ve spotted multiple spelling errors and glaring grammar mistakes. Don’t even get me started on the way you write the characters. They are so out of their scope of personality that this very piece of writing is an insult to both the original creator and the characters themselves. Learn how to break up a paragraph. Educate yourself on do’s and don’ts of fanfiction writing. Get a beta reader (you obviously need one). Do your god**** research on a topic before putting the idea to paper. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, LOOK UP HOW TO WRITE A GOOD FANFIC!

Literally, from the first sentence of your summary and story I can tell if a fic is going to be shitty or not. I’ve read so many awful stories that this sense of mine has been sharpened to a T. Your story is clichéd. I’ve read so many other terrible fics with the same plot line as yours. Talk about unoriginality, much? Seriously, the only people who bother to read and review stories like this are the ones who can’t write worth a sh*t either. An excellent story gets long, detailed, concrit and praise. A sucky fic like this only gets one-lined reviews and incomprehensible squeals from immature readers who can’t tell the difference between a good fic and what dung beetles make for lunch.

There, I gave you some pointers and hopefully a reality check. Not everyone who reads your story is going to like it. It would be a waste of YOUR TIME and an INSULT TOWARDS YOU if I lie like all the other reviewers and say “omg this is so good update!” This isn't English class, and writing fanfiction isn’t for a grade. But YOU OWE IT TO YOUR READERS to try to put out your best quality work like you’re entering it for the goddamned state championship, you hear? Now I’d like to see some improvement!

Oh, and on behalf of all constructive critics on here, I’d like to welcome you to the reality of fanfiction writing.
MidnightCherryBlossomCat chapter 26 . 7/1/2010
WOW THIS IS GREAT!

Can't wait to read what happens next!
The Angel Of Ruin chapter 26 . 7/6/2009
aw dont worry! i loved the story please hurry and update!

i would love to finish reading ur story!
Echo-of-the-Wind chapter 26 . 4/14/2009
MORE! MORE!

You are a very talented writer. :D Write more! :D
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 26 . 9/10/2008
Update soon!
uchiwasasuke79 chapter 26 . 8/14/2008
lol. im one of those classmates. and what do hit? TELL ME DARN IT!
Haru Itonami chapter 26 . 5/23/2008
This is good! I wanna see what happens next! What's gonna be in the film...?
Haru Itonami chapter 20 . 5/23/2008
Naruto's play - the FUNNIEST THING IN THE WORLD!

!

Inner Haru-chan: It was so cool! I wanna perform it! 0

_
Dimly chapter 26 . 5/20/2008
This is getting good! How will you keep it going I wonder? Your fans will be waiting! :D
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 26 . 4/19/2008
Oh, well then! Good luck! I do hope things get better for you! All we can do is support.

So, best of luck!
LaLaChihuahua chapter 26 . 4/17/2008
Yes. Bad days occur when you fall out of bed and miss the floor.

I'm sorry to hear about the death in your family. Hopefully you're okay!

And delays are okay. My word program needs updated so I can update until my mom gets the crappy software.

Update as soon as you can!

.llamas

PS-I think I might have fallen and missed the floor today. My day freakin' SUCKED!
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 25 . 4/16/2008
XD You are too cool, seriously!

I'm loving every word, sentence, parragraph, and page in your story! It's all so awesome! I thought you would make Gaara the 'angel' but he kinda doesn't fit into the role, does he? You think of him more as the type who picks up his cell, dials, and then whispers: 'This is Gaara. You have twenty-four hours', then mysteriously hangs up. XD

I'm loving every second, and will love the next upcoming chapters! So, good luck on the makings of them!
Namine-sama chapter 25 . 4/4/2008
LOVE IT!
Sakura4eva chapter 25 . 3/30/2008
XD Man, this is an awesome story! Lol Sasuke, Sakura, Temari, Shikamaru, and occasionally Naruto make a great comedy team, ne? Heh heh. Can't wait until the next chapter! . - Cady
The Sociopathism of Trees chapter 25 . 3/29/2008
hm, i have to agree though who cares what others think? i mean honestly, who cares if they like what you like or how you dress or... oh shit...nevermind forget i said anything...i dont want you to think i am crazy...oh shit i did it again...

-darkness