Reviews for Pulling Teeth
Seychelles chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
A sequel to this would be vastly interesting. Keep up the good work!
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Wow ... I admit I didn't see that coming. But I rather liked it. I don't think I've considered them a pair, but I'm willing to look further into it. I really liked this one.
Christina Fey chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
I couln't help but nearly cry for Jack the way you described him... I felt so sorry for him. I love the character of James Norrington b/c you can do so much with it. I loved this begining. I want more!

Jessi
sid-thepunk chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
dude like im tty in love with this story. its amazing. hope theres another chapter some where in there cause its to amazing to leave at just that.

thanks,

MaverickxPunk
LuvCBLuvJP chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Poor jack! This was so sad!
Restless Joy chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
aw, poor Jack...but that was awesome! very nicely done.
Moony chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Oo I like this. For once it's Jack who has been beaten up and it's James who's taking care of him. Every Norrington/Sparrow fic I have seen has always had James to be the miserable one.

The characters may have felt a bit ooc but I think it's totally understandable. I mean... if I was Jack, beaten up, raped and alone, I would definitely cling to the first person who's at least somewhat familiar. And James, I surely can see him acting like this. Jack's horrible condition would definitely move him and make him want to help.

What I would have like to see more is the description. You described Jack's condition very well but the interaction between James and Jack needs work. Describe more their reactions and expressions and their feelings. This is from Jack's POV so I think you should have described what thoughts went over his head when he saw James. Also... you didn't even explain their positions. Was James crouched next to Jack or was he standing or what? Put more description on your writing and you'll do great.