Reviews for loving is a freaking art
tika15 chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
oi mira que wow! lol that's really cool...hehe i just think it's funny, but in a good way
sakuraxkisu chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I liked it!

(Except-quoting from you-!Sasuke was...weirdish. But you said it would, so I shouldn't really complain about it)

But, I love this scene from Grey's Anatomy-I just love the interaction between Meredith and Derek in general xDD(except they don't kiss in the actual thing...do they? :s)

"You're standing a bit too close Sasuke," Sakura bit out tersely.

It was beginning to get uncomfortable being pressed against the wall with Sasuke leering down at her with his smoldering eyes.

“Oh, but I don’t think I’m close enough.”

Inner Sakura seized momentarily before screaming incessantly.

LOL! That was definitely my favourite bit.

Anyways, I'll be waiting for any updates on your fanfics XDD
shewhogoesblah chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
How you ended it was adorable!
AlbertaxRose chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
HAHAHAHA love the ending!
keepONsmiling chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
oh haha i love it! keep it up!
puRpLebLuSh017 chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Loved it! Short yet sweet! I love you! Keep writing!

More power!

Mwah! mwah!
yumi-maki chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Really, really, really, really good job. I like that the humour was subtle this time and Sakura tried her darndedst to stand up for herself. And the last few lines - priceless!
fleeting thought chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Aw! I love the ending! Great oneshot!
hushhushyou chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
I DON'T GET IT! HOW IN THIS GOD FORSAKEN WORLD, DO YOU GET AWAY WITH SASUKE BEING TOTALLY ROMANTIC AND CUTE AND ADORABLE WITHOUT BEING DARN RIGHT, OUT OF CHARACTER? HUH? I simply don't understand that. You're all 'oh he might be a little OOC' but NO! HE WASN'T! [I didn't think so atleast]. And it amazes me! You're just so gosh darn talented, I want to hug you and give you a million dollars [but we all know I don't have that kind of money. But if I did! I would totally give it to you]! And by the way, I just loved this one shot _ It was so cute! And Sasuke's such a dork lol. '...It's fun isn't it?' MWUAHAHAHA. Nice Sasuke. *sigh* Love is an art, and you my dear, ARE MAKING MASTERPIECES :D! [as usual, no surprise there!]
Funereal chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Cute! SASUKE YOU'RE SO CUTE!

*gets smacked and drop kicked by a fangirl*

Hmm... I never knew fangirls were so aggressive...

*gets drop kicked again*

Once again, a scientific fact has been proven! It is: FANGIRLS BRUTALLY INJURE PEOPLE WHO HIT ON THEIR SASUKE-KUN! Well, they injured me, but it's all in the name of research! Ha ha!

Lol, good job!

~Iama
Mariegurl chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
I thought this was so fuuny! It belongs in my c2. As a matter of fact that's where I'm putting it!
Defender of the Light chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Cute! I love this. The humor and change of positions between both Sakura's personality and Sasuke's is a nice twist. They've switched roles. I love the ending. Great job.
Arcaina chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Heh. Now that's a Sasuke I wouldn't mind seeing. Hmm... I think Sasuke would go through some kind of depression after killing his brother... I mean, after all, it's his blood. A lot of people think that Itachi didn't feel anything, but I think he did... well, atleast a little something. But this kind of Sasuke... *wipes off drool* :D Good job (as always)!
Miko-chan chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Sigh.

YOU EVENTUALLY HAVE TO GIVE IN WITH THAT TEME.

Sasuke is quite an expert in the art of chasing, Sakura. (even though you were also chasing him, he had been in the game for so many years.) So you really had no chance against Sasuke. XDD AND, AND THAT ARROGANT PIGHEADED BASTARD! (The "You say that now." honestly killed me.)

OMG. XD Nyah. Sasuke, you are totally...

*screams in frustrated happiness*

Thank you for such an amusing piece!
Mye-chan chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
OMG, I don’t know what to say about it... That was really a cute, sweet and funny story! And I love Sasuke flirtatious way!

Well, I wanted to say more about your story but my limited English don’t collaborate with me… ó.o But I really love your stories!

Have a Happy New Year!