Reviews for I Don’t Like You!
Lissy Stage chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
LOL. Ash was just standing there, frozen, as Paul slapped his ass. Then, he gave up on telling Dawn that her Pokémon were healed and chased after Paul. Maow. That's nice.
BrokenBlackCat chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Woah and lol! I did not expect that XD
Draconis Kitten Sweetie chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
"Said person can be pretty irritating–they get on my nerves constantly, always bothering me when I don't even want to talk to them. Said person also has a nice ass..."

One of the best lines. I loved the whole thing. It. was. HILARIOUS! And adorable. Favoriting author...
Neko Serena chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
LOL, too funny!
AnnaAsakura25 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
XD That's just about how I would expect Paul to act.

Great fic! 3 Loved it~
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
lol woah
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
ROFL. . .silly Dawn. I love Dawn as a character but seriously, Paul is way out of her league.
blackrose14 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
i almost got a nose bleed when paul was behind ash. and then a slap to the ass! i think i passedout!
Paralyze chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
HA! LMAO! Amazing!

MrMissMrs Random chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Random (Me): Mouth agape Paul is a perv...

PM (Pervy minion): Did someone call for a perv? pat pat

Random: WHAT THE-

Silver: Comes in with a flamethrower DIE! YOU PERVERTED LITTLE PUNK!

Random: Covering her butt Uh...Silver-kun?

Anywho, good story!
TKCat chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Aw, I SO laughed at that last one! "Aww, well... I still have Zoey." xD You somehow managed to include my two fav pairs in here. Thank you for a good laugh! ;D
lying mongoose chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Ah, so much awesome. All of this had me laughing, and you have totally won me over for ComaShipping.
rainieForest chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
hahahaha so cute!
Green Feather chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
This was really funny, and I love the last line!
animelover2day chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Yeah! Go Comashipping! This was really great, I hope you continue to write Comashipping fics. This was a pleasure reading. Funny as hell!