Reviews for Reporter Girl
bitcheslovefoldedsocks chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
That was heart-breakingly lovely.
Suki-Alanna chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
That was so sweet! I loved reading it! Now I'm seriously going to read all of your other stories. You deserve way more reviews for this.
Never Nude chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
i've probably already reviewed, but i just read it again.. I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT! You're a wonderful writer :)
xXMiss.BrightSideXx chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
that was sweet and funny
Namelss chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
this is really cute!
thestralwhisperer chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
amazing story I really enjoyed this!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Gorgeous, but you actually said Harry instead of James in a certain line early on... I believe the line about quill fetishes? Otherwise, brilliant work. Love love love.
An Aspiring Author chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
i loved it! i really liked how you developed the relationship between lily and james. the investigative aspect was fascinating as well. very nicely done- thanks for writing it!
Monday the 14th chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
What, did you think I'd leave without telling you how "horrible" this thing is? :))

Really now, you said my fic was fluffy...how about this then? IT's way fluffyer! And did I ever mention I like fluff?:)) So, GREAT JOB!

now, I really have to go...I hate you for keeping me up so late!:P
serenity12345 chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
That was cute, i loved it!
Lali Evans chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
hi..!

your way to write its great and i think you are very good writter!

i have read very lily-james fanfics..not in english, in spanish, but i am new in this of read in english..

Can i translate this story to spanish?

i hope you say yes..

kises

lal!
Cherlemagne chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
That was a really long one shot and I loved it! It wasn't the usual James/Lily story and I loved that too. These kind of one shots are rare.

good job!
cookiemonster93 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
ok.

i am officially in love with the story.

i really like the beginning part with james and moody. it totally works that james would be cheeky to his boss :)

and the whole plot was really interesting and original.

nice work!

liz22463 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I LOVED THAT. you're such a great author! i usually don't like fanfics in which the author changes the original story, but i really enjoyed this one. I loved how you made it a sort of mystery, and comedy and love story. really enjoyed it! keep on writing!
klutz.for.life chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Amazing writing, really. Keep up the good work!'