Reviews for Reporter Girl
klutz.for.life chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Amazing writing, really. Keep up the good work!'
Soprettytome chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Aw sweet!

I'm not always fond of AU but yours rocks.
redredreglasses chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Wow.

That was a really well written oneshot.

Loved reading it! ]

redglasses
Lelouch vi Britannia chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
This fic was totally AU but I loved it nonetheless. You need to keep writing more L/J one-shots )
rhiannon chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
brilliant! absolutely brilliant! i love that you made it all ONE chapter instead of splitting it up - probably because i am selfish and this means i got to read it all in one shot. but i absolutely love this story! thank you for writing it!
IAMaMUDBLOOD chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
oh well the sister/brother thing kinda freaked me out. liked it though, i have to say very long read

p.s: 2:10 a.m
fictiouswrighter chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
That is honestly the longest one shot I've ever seen. And I absolutley loved it. It's amazing, as are your writing skills. I loved the part were Remus intruduced Sirius. That was fawsome! (my friends invinted that word)

Hope you enjoy writing as much as I do. If you don't then you're just a waste of good writing tallent. But that's probably rude of me to say. Sorry bout that. It's true though.

Gwen
luvisintheair46 chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
wow that was realy good... i loved how it was so different from teh other stories! definately a fav!
siriuslybenjy chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
GREAT STUFF!

it reminds me of a repoter movie and all that; like those 1980's police shows!

i rly loved it!

CONGRATS ON A JOB RLY WELL DONE!
LBJ equals life chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
so good! I loved it, but wasn't Scringemore(sp?) the head of the auror department not Moody?
StarsInTheSky123 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
that is the longest single chapter story i have ever read. seriously.

but i loved it! it was simply...amazing. kudos to you!

~Stars
wicked26 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
great story... loved it!
Eve1980 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Liked it very much, gotta love AU stories... Thank you, it was fun reading it!
Vartan-LoVer chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Only half way thru. Wow this is one long One Shot. U sure u dont want to make it multi chapter?

"she opened the booklet Harry took the quill from her"

there's one mistake. FOR THE RECORD

I have not read anything past the Italian food and James whining about how she bestest him, so I'm going to put in my guess on who attacked Sarah.

The twin sister right? Jack's "little" sister?
hpobsessedrissa chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Wow, that was like a mini movie :D Great job...I love the AU-ness of it. And congrats for writing such a long one shot. I doubt I have the attention span for that, myself! Good work, it's going on my favs.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2