Reviews for Thirty pieces of you and me
dollfacebarbie chapter 15 . 9/26/2010
I love all of these! especially this Eric-centered chapter. The writers really need to bring back the Chuck/Eric brotherly bonding of S1 and 2 again...

DF
Dudly chapter 14 . 9/20/2010
Brilliant! :O I really thought it was Chuck. Heh.

I like those. Do you plan on continuing this serie?
TheColorPurple chapter 15 . 8/11/2010
I love this story! It's really good :) Please update soon!
miss-Tami-bass chapter 15 . 8/11/2010
This story is really good! I could see everything that you wrote happen in real life :) My favorite was the one where Chuck wrote those "letters" to Blair.

Great job!

Tami

xx
WhimsicalPsyche chapter 15 . 5/3/2009
OH MY... just...wow. I love your drabbles they're so good! I really like the Carter Baizen storyline. PLEASE, Please, please continue this. It's amazing!

"SQUEALS"
yayme2012 chapter 15 . 3/2/2009
YAY! Your fic is back! And I have to say, this is a magnificent chapter :)
darkangel1910 chapter 15 . 3/1/2009
I like Eric. He seems wise and cynical in this story which fits in with the cannon universe.
princetongirl chapter 15 . 3/1/2009
loved it update soon
D chapter 15 . 3/1/2009
oh its very good
broadwaybaby4205 chapter 15 . 2/28/2009
Awesome chapter! I'm so glad you finally updated! I loved the Chuck/Eric interaction. :) You did a wonderulf job with it too! I can't wait to read more of this fic! Please update soon! :)
empty091011 chapter 15 . 2/28/2009
Vale, que los reviews no fueron creados para que te diga esto, pero todavía NO ME PUEDO CREER cómo escribes/hablas tan pero TAN bien inglés... te tengo envidia. Y no precisamente de la sana XD

(¿cómo estás? hace bastante no hablamos!)
seemsobscene chapter 14 . 1/7/2009
you had me fooled the entire time this chapter-i thought it was chuck, not carter, but good twist!
iswearididntdoit chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
hey i really like your ideas. please update soon.
princetongirl chapter 14 . 10/26/2008
loved it update soon
annablake chapter 14 . 10/6/2008
LOL, you totally had me. I totally bought that it was Chuck she was talking to (wasn't paying attention to the details...).

Interesting drabble as always. It would be nice to read more!

:-)