Reviews for Surviving Courtland High: Sand Sibs Style
The Taco chapter 11 . 3/16/2013
And once again I review! Anyways, this reminds me of every time my church Youth Group goes to the mall. Two of my best friends are guys, so my sister and I for them to go to Victoria's Secret with us. The first time the older of the two guys went, he came out with his face redder than Gaara's hair. And he was only inside the store for about thirty seconds. My poor, poor, innocent friends...
The Taco chapter 9 . 3/16/2013
I was reading this story, and when I saw this was just an Author's Note, I went to the next page. But just before I left this page, I saw the word "Autism" in the note. So I came back and read it. I think it's great when people stick up for children (and adults) with disabilities. I have two very good friends who both have mental disabilities, and I am currently learning about Special Needs in my Early Childhood class.

Frankly, I believe we need more people who will stick up for others. People who bully those with Special Needs are despicable, but there are so many people who just stand by and do nothing about it. Thank you for this Author's Note. We really do need to get the word out about people with Special Needs.

As a great man once said "The world is a dangerous place, not because of evil men, but because of those that stand by and do nothing."

If you want to reply to this, my email is , and my Username here is "Rawr I'm a Taco"

The Taco
Miss T Hyuga chapter 8 . 5/10/2009
Lol, nice story. And I also hate preps. Yet the preps don't hate me. *Shudders*
TehAwesomeHero chapter 17 . 5/9/2009
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS STORY!
I Have Finally Moved chapter 10 . 10/10/2008
Sorry, I forgot to favourize this story. Okay, I'm favourizing it...NOW! :)
Phantom Twilight Princess chapter 15 . 8/14/2008
I read this story a while ago, but I wasn't a member yet. BUT NOW I can say that I love the story (In writing). You are one of the best writers :) OH Yeah, I'm gonig to join the dark side(becuase I love cookies!) I also love the sequal. TTYL. BYE
ChristinaAngel chapter 17 . 7/9/2008
Sweet ending! I liked the Sand Sibs reaction to leaving and how they got to come back. I can't believe it's over *sob* but I will definitely check out the sequel!
Cats Gloves And Chicken Soup chapter 17 . 7/8/2008
He didn't bit you that hard cry baby.
Ferret Demon chapter 16 . 7/7/2008
YAY! SEQUEL! I'M NOT GONNA DIE!
Subuku no Jess chapter 16 . 7/3/2008
Cool! I love it! It's gonna be sweet. Tell us when you done with the first chapter. Yay Survivals. High-5*holds up hand, then sees computer*Dang it!
SilverBlueGrey chapter 16 . 7/2/2008
Who! Sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! Whe! This is gonna be great! I loved this story! It was funny, and fun, and full of fun things! It was also fall-out-of-your-chair-onto-the-floor-and-break-your-neck-on-the-cat-hilarious! So let the sequel come quickly, i need more of your confusing and psychotic random humor, I hope you and Carly can cooperate so the chapter gets written faster! If not... just eat a lot of slushies, really fast, that should help... or kill carly... either one! XD
Shino's Girl 14 chapter 16 . 7/2/2008
YAY! the sequel is going to be great! I cant belive this fanfictin is over! it was such a great fic and I know that the sequel will be awesome too!
GiggleParade chapter 16 . 7/1/2008
Bwahahahahahahaha

You ARE making a sequel. Sounds scary. 8D Write quickly
Evakii chapter 16 . 7/1/2008
WOT! SEQUAL! i can't wait for it!
BellaLacey chapter 16 . 7/1/2008
AWESOMENESS! I cant wait till the sequel its going to be great!wanna hear somthing cool? well since its Canada Day I went to the fair that they had and their was this spray on tattoo place and I got Gaara's love simbol on my hand! I wanted to get it on my forhead but mom dident let me :P tell Gaara,and the sibs I said hi!

-Isabella