Reviews for Concussion
Eiprej chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Damn victor your so rude!
PalomaLs chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
make a second chapter or something, what happes if derek actually gets brain damage or looses his memory, don't readers want to know what will happen to derek... that means "its great keep going, this is going to my faves"
the light before the darkness chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
I would like to say that...wow...Victor was a jerk right there...I mean wow. I mean I could see him being a jerk if Derek was running around in a circle screaming, "We!Getthisthingoffme! We!" And Victor shouting "Shut up idiot!" becase there is absolutely nothing on him...but when Derek has a concussion that is just uncalled for man. I mean, what the linguistics, really. The poor guy is going through enough already, I mean, he might not be able to use his brain correctly any more...which is bad...I think...? Any way, great story, I heart it! *
Devils Melody chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
I liked it, thought that it was really good and that they were in character, especially Victor. You could always change the title to "Lights out" if you have nothing else.

Maybe even "Reflections" would work since it has to do a lot with Victors thoughts. Keep up the good work!

DMK
Crazy Girl Person chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Concussion . . . I've had one before . . . seriously not fun.

C'mon Victor! How can you walk out on the guy that kept you company when you were bedridden? One of these days he'll admit that he wants to have friends.

I hope you write another one of these. I really enjoy reading them! Sorry for the delay in reviewing. Like I said, I've been sick. Bleh!
DreyaCira chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Oh sob. Your fics always have such sad endings, but they're so good. I love hurt/comfort, angst, whatever this qualifies as. Poor Derek! Head ouchie. There's only one problem, and it's that there's not more of this kind of writing in the Trauma Center genre! Please write more.
Burninghammer63088 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
I enjoyed that one-shot. Would it actually torture Victor just to be nice for once! LOL. Still you made it sound quite serious which I liked. Very good. Thank you for posting.

Dan F