Reviews for Fading
Neshomeleh chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
Nice story:)
LaedieDuske chapter 5 . 10/1/2010
I love it. I love the bond these two shared for the first couple of seasons, before it all started to fall apart. Makes me sad to watch now, seeing how far apart they've grown. Your story helped me recapture the joy of their bond for just a moment, and I'm grateful for that. The moment Sam put his hand on Dean's shoulder and Dean grabbed onto it like a lifeline was a beautiful thing. Thank you for sharing.

LD
anon chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
Oddly, I've never been afraid of death. I can't be the only one out there though can I? I mean what's the point in being afraid of the inevitable. Make peace with the different ways it can go down and then make the most of every moment till then. Cool story. Love how Dean had to resist the urge to knock Sam off the bed. Aw brotherly love.
greeneyedelf001 chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
This entire story had a very original, GOOD concept I had not seen before..I really enjoyed it..I just wish you would have taken that to your advantage and played with it more and increased the length because of it.
julie chapter 5 . 1/23/2008
that was so amazing! wat a brilliant idea! :)

poor dean! LOVE the end btw and i love how you change POVs
Lovetoread89 chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
Aw, who doesn't like sappiness eh? That was nice, it was really touching. I like this kind of story; short and concise, not messing around with hundreds of chapters. Awesome job!
DeanBean chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
That was a brilliant ending to a brilliant story :D

So cute :D

I am so glad that Dean is okay :D

Keep up the good work

deanebean

xoxoxoxox
renniespice chapter 5 . 1/14/2008
Very cute story! I liked the ending!
apieceofcake chapter 5 . 1/14/2008
Enjoyed it, thank you :-)
DeanBean chapter 4 . 1/12/2008
This was a brilliant chapter :D

I feel so sorry for Dean but hopefully Sam will save him

I can't wait for the next chapter

More when you can

deanbean

xoxoxoxo

PS. I have an AS on Monday and it would be a lovely treat :D
deangirl1 chapter 4 . 1/12/2008
You know, I get to the end of every chapter and you mention how hard it is to write with no dialogue and that is the moment when I realize there is no dialogue! Really different and well written. Can't wait to see what's coming next...
DeanBean chapter 3 . 1/9/2008
That was a brilliant chapter

I feel so sorry for Dean :(

I can't wait for the next chapter

More when you can

deanbean

xoxoxoxo
April-Witch20 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Thus far, this story has been spectacular. It has been a breath of fresh air in the Supernatural section. As of late some of the other stories that have been written were weak and uninspiring. Congratulations. I look forward to its completion.
apieceofcake chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
Poor Dean...looking forward to more :-)
Iuliana chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Ohh this is very interesting, please continue. Can t wait to read the next chapter