Reviews for Wrinkled & Torn
Dreamingdreams chapter 18 . 3/18/2011
I love this story. I hope that you come back to it someday and finish it. Because this is one very addictive story you have here!

I just spent a day and a half reading all 18 chapters! I just couldn't stop reading it. I just love it! I love the Glitch and Az parts and especially love the DG and Cain too.

I also like when Jeb asks his Dad not to date the cat lady. I laughed so hard about that too.

Your story has the right mix of everything. So I really do hope that you'll come back to this someday soon. :)
CinephileSandra chapter 18 . 3/2/2010
I LOVE this story. I'm so sad there's no more! ( I hope you consider coming back to it, I'd love to read more!
little miss michelle chapter 18 . 3/21/2009
really great story!
neefalco chapter 18 . 2/17/2009
I just re-read this fic and still very much enjoyed it. Will you be updating it in the future?
Hidden Relevance chapter 18 . 6/26/2008
Dude I seriously love this freaking story.. it rocks.

Please return to it.. I hate to say it but I'm beggin here! lol
Cat Yuy chapter 18 . 6/12/2008
Oh.

I so Love this.

Any chance of n update soon?
nsomniacartist chapter 18 . 4/22/2008
This is pretty good so far, although i'd like to see some action please. Without it, it feels like the story is moving slowly along. The ambush was pretty good. Plus i'd like to see some more light on some of the other characters. You did that pretty well at first but then the focus became more and more on just Cain and DG. I'm very curious what happens next on their adventure.
She'sGotHighHopes chapter 18 . 4/6/2008
I found this story in someone's favorites list and I've spent the last few hours all happy and giddy and reading this nonstop. I got a lot of laughs out of your disclaimers and authors notes (and a sudden craving for Hillshire Farm) and have developed an intense hatred for half cat/half women. I'm thinking that Merca needs to be sent to the pound. Or at least someone could give her a good swift kick in the...teeth. Yeah, teeth. LOL. I'm loving the whole DG/Cain relationship and although I was thinking Az might end up with Brake, I'm really liking the relationship that's starting up with Glitch. I also want to thank you for reminding me about A Perfect Circle. I haven't heard them in about six or seven years and when I read Three Libras, I had to haul ass to youtube and look them up. So now I'm happy and reminiscing in Memory Land. At least I was until I came to the end of this last chapter. And then I was sad. Which led to some angry foot stomping. And now my feet hurt. But I think my feet will stop hurting if you update this story again soon, 'cause it's really REALLY good and I don't remember having ever laughed so hard at disclaimers and authors notes. So I'm on my hands and knees begging and holding out a plate of cookies as an offering for you to please PLEASE update this totally awesome and perfect story.

I'll be sitting here stomping my feet until you do...

Jaime
Gamine Madcap chapter 18 . 2/23/2008
Yay updates. Keep up the great work!
Katchelle87 chapter 18 . 2/21/2008
Was the characters eating apples planed to coincide with a song by Fiona APPLE?
TheShoelessOne chapter 18 . 2/18/2008
Kay, so I decided I'm the worst fan evar. I mean, what the hell! I haven't reviewed! (I totally blame school. And it's also CDG's fault cuz they won't stop fornicating in my brain. But anyway...) So, here we go! A Big Ol' Conglomerated Review of Doom!

Loving the CDG, darlin'. Don't you dare worry about a chapter solely devoted to CDG-ness, because, let's all admit it, THAT is what we are reading for. XD You have a deliciously wonderful story, but it's all about the CDG. So, plotless chapters are completely acceptable (and I may even go so far as to say DEMANDED. Because I mean, honestly, all that UST has GOT to go somewhere...). Everything you've got for them makes my heart beat like a hummingbird, especially all that lovey-dovey-ness by the fire, and the make-ups and make-outs, random though they be.

Now, to the plot (lol). The bit with the tree was great, and I srsly can't wait for this Owl-thing. I've always had a thing for owls (not like that holy crap!) and if it's a giant owl, I'm gonna be honest and say "!" So yeah. Looking forward to the continuation of the plot as much as I am to more CDG... Okay, that might be pushing it, but it's close! Will the owl be the last? Gee, I kinda hope so. The owl will lead them to the box, and the final battle (or equivalent)... I hopes XD Not that your story is getting boring, I just know the characters want the journey to be over (and so there can be hot CDG action).

STILL not sure if Mer has redeemed herself. Yeah. She'll have to do something really RAWsome to prove to me that she's not spineless. Like... save Jeb from something. Or make out with Brake. Brake needs some lovin' XD. Did I just go there? Oh yeah. I need some sleep. OH, and the whole "Jeb-doing-impressions" thing had me LOLing and I got odd looks from my roomie. And, and... SUPER-MUNDO-NEAL-STALKERETTES... AWAY! -silly fangirl squeal- Yeah, we're totally awesome and not weird/creepy at all.

Super looking forward to more, and I hope my gigantinormous review shows that I still love you and your fic and am still sticking around! Much love and luck, and I'll see you soon!
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 18 . 2/18/2008
That was a nice trickey way for a kiss loved it

Maria
ivegotproblams chapter 18 . 2/18/2008
I will never look at apples the same way again. M... :)
NAWag1R chapter 18 . 2/18/2008
I love the Cain/Dg Interludes. can't get enough of 'em. the chapter was great and I can'twait of more
Elliesmeow chapter 18 . 2/17/2008
Bobby's story didn't make me want to laugh, I just hope he's ok.

As for the make out session, dayum! That was hot! I didn't expect Cain to arrange that little interlude but it was awesome. Feel free to do that any time you No, seriously.

Loved the bit about not eating the apples, though I am curious what was supposed to be inside them?

More soon please?