Reviews for Random Tallest Moments
Even if the Tallest were evil I'm pretty sure they'd be lazy and incompetent still, haha. But this is pretty perfect, I think it could easily fit into canon, I could see them doing this. Nice work as usual. :)
Haha, this feels pretty in character for them, they can be rather lazy. I love the appearance of Lard Nar with that feeling, it's an amusing touch.
Haha, this was funny. xD I find it amusing how it started out so dark only to turn out to just be Purple getting out of a boring meeting by the most extreme way possible. I love how causal he is about faking his own death.
I really love this one, it was entertaining to see that the Food Fest could cause such an unlikely friendship between Lard Nar and Purple, haha. I kind of hope to see this plot thread continued in another one-shot one day. Great work, I throughly enjoyed it, I truly adore all your Invader Zim writings, they're all so creative and you write the Tallest so well. :)
Wow, I love this collection of one-shots, I just adore Red and Purple friendship and it's so hard to find amidst all the romance. This is a really sweet start to the one-shots, it made me smile. :)
otherrealmwriter chapter 5 . 8/13
Pretty good here...
Invader Johnny chapter 5 . 8/12
Typical, Red's Xenophobia just brought the close mindedness that contrast with Purple's semi-incense.

Invader Johnny chapter 4 . 8/12
Well I could totally see this happening since indeed the Tallest are Lazy, Purple more than Red, that being said, the puppet part is something Red would want.

Invader Johnny chapter 3 . 6/19
Heh, well this explains why Vort was marked for universal conquest, a stupid reason indeed just because the Tallest are lazy, damn.

Invader Johnny chapter 2 . 6/19
Heh heh, this proves that even the Tallest are not almighty and in fact can and will do silly shenanigans, mostly Purple, heh heh.

TallestCora chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I'm...not sure what to say about this, but it was funny! Love it! (And seriously, they looked so alike I always thought they were brothers or something!)
Wind Paradox chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Aw...This is cute and funny too! :)
Erin Nightshade chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Awe...this was cute! Red & Purple ROCK! GO PaRr!
Miz. Jynx chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
AW! Definatly the cutest sweetest thing I have read in a while! _
RococoSpade chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
-laugh- poor red got used as a pillow XD