Reviews for Journey's End
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 9 . 8/14/2013
Delightful story.. love that they found love again in the end..
ImFanci chapter 9 . 8/23/2009
Wow! What a powerful and well-written story. I'm glad I stumbled onto this piece. Yes, powerful is the only word to describe it. I'm in awe. Thank you for writing this.
annependragon chapter 9 . 7/19/2007
Oh my goodness is this a emotional rollercoaster of a gripping story WOW doesn't even really touch it. Your story captures the turmoil and love that these to have and really glad that Spirit was able to help FLint even it the knucklehead could just open up and tell them all what really happened. At least Allie was there when it really count and they are starting their lives together they are aren't they.
kylesmom chapter 9 . 12/1/2002
That was great!
kally chapter 9 . 11/25/2002
that was the best fic i have read! You are a great writer! i hope that you write more soon, That Was A Great Fic!
Colton Awards 2002 chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
Congratulations, you've been nominated in the Best Drama catagory of the First Annual Colton Awards for GI Joe Fanfiction.

Voting is underway until November 10th so please stop in and cast your votes today at:

group/The_2002_Colton_Awards/
draven chapter 9 . 9/24/2002
WOW! this was very well writen
teazer chapter 9 . 6/1/2002
wow.
De Pen chapter 9 . 3/22/2002
Nice story, I really like how Flint became an ass, but still I like it. Write more stories like this.
LanceGirl3031 chapter 9 . 3/20/2002
Oohhh...WOW... O_O Man I was just about in tears at the end...that...oh my ...powerful...I'm stuttering all over myself here...awesome, VERY well-written story! KUDOS APLENTY!
Marla Gilmore chapter 9 . 2/27/2002
Truly a wonderful story. Can't wait to read your other stories!

Marla Gilmore
kats chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
Im a fan of LJ and Flint fanfic. This is really great. cant wait to see whats next... great work!
kmarmalade chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
Ok! I have to say this was a WONDERFUL story. I have never really liked Flint and Lady Jaye, I have always been a Duke and Scarlet fan. But if you can write a story that can make me fall in love with Flint/LJ, I really wanna see what you can do with a Duke/Scarlet story. (or even Scarlet/SnakeEyes for that matter) Anyway, you have done a wonderful job and I hope you keep writing.
TopHat chapter 9 . 11/15/2001
I love the ending! That last sentence-Home-was perfect! You couldn't have come up with a better ending to an outstanding plot! I'll look forward to their next adventure!
Talix chapter 9 . 11/13/2001
EXCELLENT story, very strong and engaging. I loved it and think you are talented. Flint and Lady Jaye have always been my favorite characters and you have captured both of them perfectly. Write more. You do well at at. :)