Reviews for Never Been Kissed
Fangirl1a chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Cute, Awkward and Kinda Gross all at the same time.
It managed to be fluffy yet all I was thinking was "Twincest. Twincest Twicest... 0_o"
Lord 0f Storms chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I love the insight into Wanda's thoughts and motivation. And for some reason, the line: 'Stupid peace offerings' really cracked me up when it came just after 'fucking sprinkles and rainbows'. XD
The AntiCoolant chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
oh god...

well slightly disturbing but if you dont want to squint it doesn't exactly look like a pairing, just an over protective brother...kissing...and frenching his sister...anyway, either way the cookie crumbles this was good, and I must be crazy to be writing this right now but please write more.
Drifting One chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
. . .

. . .

Very well written, actually. Moral issues aside, very interesting, very well written, and funny beyond belief.
WhiteChocolate123 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
AAAAAND THAT'S the beggining of pietro's wanda obcession. lol, incest. :D loved it. ;D
Anesther chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
This was so beautiful! Angst and bitterness with some twincest thrown in makes it super-fabulous. And the Toad-bashing I could see was necessary. XD

This is actually a couple I've been thinking of reading about, and it's my first incest involving boy/girl. It's not my first time reading such things yet there's always that little nagging voice about being uncomfortable. My curiosity always gets me, though. LOL I have two half-brothers myself so it was like, "Eh..." but I'm very glad I did! VERY glad! The imagery was great and the completeness of the characters was awesome. They were kept in character so well that I'm still bouncing with joy.

Pietro talking about cooties... That was admirably cute. I thought it was perfect.

Wanda was just Wanda! -sigh- Love that girl. -giggle-

Anyway, enough with my numbing chatter! Point is that this was an incredibly good read. Love how 'bad' you are for creating this little beauty. Wonderful writing! ;)
A Pessimistic Optimist chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Haha, I love this story [except the Todd bashing, but I understand why you did it]. Very cute 3

*Sunny*
Amashelle chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
This is great. You did a good job of capturing the characters, keeping them cannon and all that. The problem with a lot of Pietro/Wanda stuff is that people don't understand the complexities of their relationship (especially in the Evolution universe) and so, if they're paired together it's just because their twins, which doesn't say much about the authors of those fics... but this is turning into a rant rather than a review.

There were a things I wanted to point out:

"Wanda sighed, going back to stabbing her ice cream, with somehow less vigor than before." It should be 'somewhat' not 'somehow' or, it could be 'somehow with less...' it's an idiomatic error.

"licking her spoon and then going back to stirring, feeling a certain degree amused now." I think you're missing a 'to': 'feeling, to a certain degree, amused now.' An easier correction would be to change 'certain degree' to 'slightly' or something similar.

“Wow, you’re strategies never cease to amaze me.” your, not you're. You're is a contraction of you are.

"He tasted like vanilla, the flavor of the pudding he had only just consumed." You could just say 'vanilla pudding' and that would flow better, I think. Not really an error, just something I thought I'd bring to your attention.

Now that I've got the grammatical things off my chest (sorry, I'm a grammar freak. It's a fault) I can move on to things you might actually care to hear.

I was a little iffy on the idea of Pietro brining up cooties, since he's supposed to be in highschool, but then I considered the idea that he hasn't seen his sister since they were children, and being reunited with her might bring back some of those old ideas, especially if he was trying to re-capture the closeness he'd had with his sister back then, so now, re-reading it, I think it works really well.

Again, you've really kept the characters in character, which is great. That really can't be stressed enough. Wanda's anger, Pietro's nervous, protective uncertainty... it made the whole thing flow really well. It seemed completely natural, and I commend you for it.

I'm getting a bit long winded, and since this is a sister account that hasn't been updated in 2 years, I don't even know if you're going to read this. Oh well. Great work. Sorry for rambling.

BTW, if you haven't read the Ultimates 2 and 3, you should pick them up: Wanda and Pietro have a very realistic romantic relationship in them, too. Especially in Ultimates 3, despite the lousy ending.
llahsram555 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Twincest: Keep it in the family

GREAT STORY!
Feke07 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
This was a very good story. some peolpe don't like the incest fanfiction thing, but I'm all for it! lol. This was quite awesome. Good work.
Blood Red Kisses chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
LOL! That was so cute! And amusing! You got their reactions perfect! But I do agree with Pietro that she just wants to complain. ;P At the same time, though, poor gal was locked up for so long...Gotta feel bad for her. But I loved the very end! TWINCEST, FTW! - Very well written and it made me laugh several times!
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
wow. im not much of a twincest person, but this one was really good. for some reason, even though i dont like twincest, wanda/pietro twincest makes sense and is probably the only twincest pairing i secretly like.

great job.

-anon goddess ;)
Akito Souma chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Ha ha! That was great! Wanda tormenting Pietro, and then kissing him... so cute and funny! :)
MoonieSquealer chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Aamzing! You had Wanda's attitude down to a t and Pietro was funny. Cooties? I didn't see that one coming! Very cute.
Don-Jam chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
That was Sweet(in a wrong way, but it IS Peitro & Wanda, like it not going on with them anyway?) And Peitro's bit about boys having cooties, so went her for him and him only. I did enjoy it, it well done.