Reviews for Bits and Pieces
kagomes pup chapter 55 . 1/10
I love this. You did so much in so small a story. My only complaint is I want it longer cause it was so good. I find myself wanting more.
paynesgrey chapter 55 . 1/9
Wonderful. Such great emotions here.
narqueen chapter 55 . 1/9
I absolutely loved this! I have a huge fascination with the Wind Tunnel, and the parallel between Sango's inner turmoil and the impending doom of Miroku's curse was beautiful. It really ties the two of them together, and you always have such beautiful language when it comes to describing these hurt/comfort moments. I always enjoy your work; you're one of my favorite fanfic authors, and definitely my favorite MirSan writer!
hiraikotsus chapter 54 . 10/26/2015
I love this very much, it's so bittersweet. I forget sometimes that in the finale, we learn that Kohaku doesn't even really visit his sister anymore, and that's so sad to me. I really like how you depicted Sango and her sadness around him leaving (and with Kirara! It's like two chunks of her soul!) after all they'd been through to save him, and Miroku's trademark way of just being there with her, to love and support. Beautiful.
Mischievous Dragon chapter 13 . 8/6/2015
I love this little peek into the married lives of Miroku and Sango super adorable!
Mischievous Dragon chapter 11 . 8/6/2015
Another beautiful chapter! Thank you!
Mischievous Dragon chapter 5 . 8/6/2015
Seriously love this chapter, it gave me butterflies! You really have Miroku's character down and I loved this little interaction with Kirara.
Furostomi-chan chapter 53 . 7/29/2015
Each one of the chapters is beautiful on its own, but together they build a beautiful intricate tapestry of a life shared and souls intertwined. I look forward to many more in the future. Thank-you so much for your generosity sharing a bit of your soul, Cheers for now.
landofthekwt chapter 49 . 1/23/2014
Love the idea that Sango is still watchful and on edge for any sign of Miroku.
landofthekwt chapter 50 . 1/23/2014
Great bit of fluff. Something to keep them warm on those cold winter's nights.
Otaku-SIG chapter 9 . 11/6/2013
Waa... so sad and deep... Loved it.
Otaku-SIG chapter 5 . 11/6/2013
Ooooh so nice :)
Otaku-SIG chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
Beautiful!
Miss some MiroSan...
RaiynetheHedgehog chapter 49 . 10/15/2013
I have no idea why this story doesn't have more reviews.

These drabbles are so deep, insightful, and absolutely wonderful. I believe that you have the two characters of Miroku and Sango down PERFECTLY. Miroku is the lecherous monk that we all know and love, Sango is the kickass demon slayer who wouldn't hesitate to give that guy a slap to the face, and yet they found love through that in their perfect, weird, slightly dysfunctional but absolutely perfect relationship. :3

This story has really made my say, seriously. I nearly cried at some of the things. I loved the earlier chapters when you delved in Kirara's mind; and just...oh my gosh, there were so many good points I can't even begin to list them all.

I eagerly await the next installment of these wonderful little drabbles, which I believe deserve much more recognition than they seem to be given. :)
paynesgrey chapter 49 . 5/29/2013
Aww, this was really lovely. I loved the build up to this all the way to a satisfying end. Well done.