Reviews for Bits and Pieces
hiraikotsus chapter 54 . 10/26
I love this very much, it's so bittersweet. I forget sometimes that in the finale, we learn that Kohaku doesn't even really visit his sister anymore, and that's so sad to me. I really like how you depicted Sango and her sadness around him leaving (and with Kirara! It's like two chunks of her soul!) after all they'd been through to save him, and Miroku's trademark way of just being there with her, to love and support. Beautiful.
Mischievous Dragon chapter 13 . 8/6
I love this little peek into the married lives of Miroku and Sango super adorable!
Mischievous Dragon chapter 11 . 8/6
Another beautiful chapter! Thank you!
Mischievous Dragon chapter 5 . 8/6
Seriously love this chapter, it gave me butterflies! You really have Miroku's character down and I loved this little interaction with Kirara.
Furostomi-chan chapter 53 . 7/29
Each one of the chapters is beautiful on its own, but together they build a beautiful intricate tapestry of a life shared and souls intertwined. I look forward to many more in the future. Thank-you so much for your generosity sharing a bit of your soul, Cheers for now.
landofthekwt chapter 49 . 1/23/2014
Love the idea that Sango is still watchful and on edge for any sign of Miroku.
landofthekwt chapter 50 . 1/23/2014
Great bit of fluff. Something to keep them warm on those cold winter's nights.
Otaku-SIG chapter 9 . 11/6/2013
Waa... so sad and deep... Loved it.
Otaku-SIG chapter 5 . 11/6/2013
Ooooh so nice :)
Otaku-SIG chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
Miss some MiroSan...
RaiynetheHedgehog chapter 49 . 10/15/2013
I have no idea why this story doesn't have more reviews.

These drabbles are so deep, insightful, and absolutely wonderful. I believe that you have the two characters of Miroku and Sango down PERFECTLY. Miroku is the lecherous monk that we all know and love, Sango is the kickass demon slayer who wouldn't hesitate to give that guy a slap to the face, and yet they found love through that in their perfect, weird, slightly dysfunctional but absolutely perfect relationship. :3

This story has really made my say, seriously. I nearly cried at some of the things. I loved the earlier chapters when you delved in Kirara's mind; and just...oh my gosh, there were so many good points I can't even begin to list them all.

I eagerly await the next installment of these wonderful little drabbles, which I believe deserve much more recognition than they seem to be given. :)
paynesgrey chapter 49 . 5/29/2013
Aww, this was really lovely. I loved the build up to this all the way to a satisfying end. Well done.
Music-chan loves anime chapter 46 . 3/10/2013
AM78 chapter 45 . 2/8/2013
Nice little piece. Too post-manga stories have Sango giving up the Taijiya lifestyle after she has a family, which I think is totally implausible. Sure family life would make things difficult, as this properly points out, but I'm sure Sango would be dedicated to passing on her trade all the same. After all, unless she does, it would die out when she passes on.

I'd like to see more written on this subject, but I have not found anyone who has taken on the task so far.
Music-chan loves anime chapter 44 . 12/10/2012
AWWWWWWWW! MOST OF THE STORIES WERE FLUFFY! But this one... haha i cant stop laughing at the last sentince!