Reviews for My Best Friend, the Player
Fluffyrainbow23 chapter 12 . 1/10
Other than a few typos i really loved this story its so sweet!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/17/2016
This was amaaaazing
Luv ya
Guest chapter 12 . 11/24/2016
I LOVED THIS STORY! IT WAS SOO GOOD!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/24/2016
Since you're 'correcting' might I point out you have numerous mistakes. Spelling and grammar. Who doesn't know how to spell 'of course' and 'whining'?
Tan r chapter 7 . 10/24/2016
Lol this story is extremely fast paced. I'm guessing you're a young teen writer. Pretty good for a teen. You clearly don't realise how boys REFUSE to call anything love until they have to. It's stange how Edward tossed out the word 'love' just a day after making out with someone else in front of his 'love'.
Ay chapter 12 . 8/8/2016
Ay
Guest chapter 12 . 3/12/2016
Like Omg! This was the most beautiful story for fanfiction that I have ever seen. Most of the people right about having sex and stuff, but yours is just different. Is sweet and cute and amazingly surely the best. Keep that up I am looking forward to see more stories by you!
fatima chapter 10 . 6/12/2015
nice and great story
naughtynati chapter 2 . 3/28/2015
Ciao
Scattycow chapter 9 . 10/13/2014
Hes done trying to get her?
Was that when he was busy with ALL those other girls?
Scattycow chapter 7 . 10/13/2014
So if Bella loved Edward all along, but 'hooked up' with every other guy in school, would you expect Edward to forgive it and get with her anyway?
LOL! I think we all know the answer to that one.
Scattycow chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
So Bella has to watch him skanking it up with every girl in school, but she isn't allowed to even look at another guy? What a twat this Edward is!
What's more, I bet that Bella hasn't ever even kissed a guy!
He really deserves her, not!
demelzapenn chapter 12 . 8/17/2014