Reviews for Too Close to the Moon
Carnivalgirl chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
This is everything I could want! Tonks! Remus! Ten! Rose! Werewolves! Anyway, sorry, I'll calm down. This was really good, you combined the two stories really well and the characters were great. I look forward to seeing the other part, especially if it's some time later. I really enjoyed reading this, thank you for writing it!
Bex chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Superlative! This is exactly the type of thing I read fanfic xovers for, hoping to stumble across... A lot of good stuff, concise and competent.

Not bad for a 'first xover'...
kaleidoscope heart chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
well I will admit I usually avoid crossovers like the plague but this story made my day. My two favorite things in the whole world (Lupin/Tonks, Ten/Rose) combined in one story! And not just that but in character and really well done! It's a bit overwhelming. ;)

I loved that Tonks and Rose got on so well. I never really thought about how alike Rose/Tonks and Ten/Remus were until this story but now I can totally see it. Tonks whistling at the Doctor especially made my life.

Well, now that I've gone all fangirl... really, I don't read crossovers but this was wonderful. I would love it if you did another.
Confusedknight chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
That was good! I'm not normally a fan of crossover fics, but when I read 'Remus' 'Tonks' and the 'Doctor' I just couldn't help myself! lol. Yeah I really enjoyed this; you'd got the characters just right :P Keep writing x
19 | « Prev Page 1 2